what is the "right" thing to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmmmmm

I am in the military and I believe i am victim of injustice. About a month ago my commander turned in E-mails containing me and his mother-in-law talking about his wife and me and how he is a terrorist in his own home, how he terrorizes his daughters, wife and niece. Also it contained information on how she and I wish to be together....yes that's right! so as you should assume my commander turned an e-mail in to his commander saying that her and I are cheating behind his back and he just found out they called me in and i told them the truth being that HE offered his wife to me and once i got her approval and my wife's we made good on what is to be assumed, once that happened he asked me if he could have fun too so my wife was all for it so it continued. Once getting to know his family my wife and i started noticing what was really happening behind their closed doors and my wife told me to get out but that is just not what i do in my job and life! So i did tell the whole truth to my commanders.

Right now it has been a month and I have been on NO CONTACT ORDERS to not contact his wife her mother and the niece or children.

Now the crimes that i perceive the military is appearing to do nothing about. he obtained my e-mail password and e-mailed himself these e-mails to use against me (extortion maybe) i found a password revealer on my at-home computers antivirus but i really for the life of me can't tell how it got there, I do know the e-mails were forwarded to his account from my e-mail address to his when i was neither at home or on a work computer

Apparently he had a video.... yep he hid a camcorder (entrapment maybe) fortunately the video was written over but non-the-less he tried to use government resources to pull up the data but they smartly wouldn't

I have no idea what to do. I know what i did do and i know the punishment that may be ensuing they have not made their judgment on me for adultery, communicating a threat and general of these. but right now he is continuing to terrorize her and the children. The niece has left because of how horrible he is(she refers to him as monster) to her(24year old girl). I know he is using a lawyer to try to continue to hurt me but the ones here most at threat are her and the kids. He continues to threaten her with keeping the children and she is truly scared of him and he continues to attack me through the military because he knows he is shielded by his family that i don't want to hurt...but seeing that him continuing to occupy their lives it is the biggest threat.

Please respond with what you think is the "right" thing to do!

I am in the military and I believe i am victim of injustice. About a month ago my commander turned in E-mails containing me and his mother-in-law talking about his wife and me and how he is a terrorist in his own home, how he terrorizes his daughters, wife and niece. Also it contained information on how she and I wish to be together....yes that's right! so as you should assume my commander turned an e-mail in to his commander saying that her and I are cheating behind his back and he just found out they called me in and i told them the truth being that HE offered his wife to me and once i got her approval and my wife's we made good on what is to be assumed, once that happened he asked me if he could have fun too so my wife was all for it so it continued. Once getting to know his family my wife and i started noticing what was really happening behind their closed doors and my wife told me to get out but that is just not what i do in my job and life! So i did tell the whole truth to my commanders.

Right now it has been a month and I have been on NO CONTACT ORDERS to not contact his wife her mother and the niece or children.

Now the crimes that i perceive the military is appearing to do nothing about. he obtained my e-mail password and e-mailed himself these e-mails to use against me (extortion maybe) i found a password revealer on my at-home computers antivirus but i really for the life of me can't tell how it got there, I do know the e-mails were forwarded to his account from my e-mail address to his when i was neither at home or on a work computer

Apparently he had a video.... yep he hid a camcorder (entrapment maybe) fortunately the video was written over but non-the-less he tried to use government resources to pull up the data but they smartly wouldn't

I have no idea what to do. I know what i did do and i know the punishment that may be ensuing they have not made their judgment on me for adultery, communicating a threat and general of these. but right now he is continuing to terrorize her and the children. The niece has left because of how horrible he is(she refers to him as monster) to her(24year old girl). I know he is using a lawyer to try to continue to hurt me but the ones here most at threat are her and the kids. He continues to threaten her with keeping the children and she is truly scared of him and he continues to attack me through the military because he knows he is shielded by his family that i don't want to hurt...but seeing that him continuing to occupy their lives it is the biggest threat.

Please respond with what you think is the "right" thing to do!

This will not end well for you.
The RIGHT thing to have done was remain silent.
You never help the hangman put the noose around your neck.
Adultery is, as you know, charged under article 134 of the UCMJ.
It requires proof, and is often difficult to prove without the accused's admission.

I suggest you work with your defense counsel to minimize the effect of the charges.
Going forward you should not admit to or discuss any of this.
You should speak ONLY to your defense counsel and obey any restrictions placed on you.

These are very serious general courts-martial offenses.
You could end up with some felony convictions that will hamper you for the rest of your life.
Conviction on one of these charges might result in your confinement in a nearby brig or stockade or incarceration at Ft. Leavenworth.

I suggest you "lawyer up", and stop communicating with anyone but your lawyer.
It will be very hard to salvage your military career.
But, it can be done.
Work diligently with your defense counsel.
I never lost a case as a defense counsel.
You don't have to lose this one, either.
THINK!!!!!

Sir,
first i did not admit to adultry! last i heard was that they were not going to injure my career.

as you should know I'm in a job that often sends me to places to risk my life to free people whom I dont even know or care for. I do care for this family the woman is a adult but the girls are subject to this mans disease!

i have many times risked my life for those i dont really care all that much about but i will NOT be intimidated with losing a job to protect those i do actually care for!

I want justice to find this man and deal with him accordingly

BTW Army Judge you are the one who has brought me to this forum because you speak like a man that actually cares...and as im sure you know the hardest thing in this world is finding people who actually give a crap in this world! so thank you for the reply!

Last edited:
Sir,
first i did not admit to adultry! last i heard was that they were not going to injure my career.

as you should know I'm in a job that often sends me to places to risk my life to free people whom I dont even know or care for. I do care for this family the woman is a adult but the girls are subject to this mans disease!

i have many times risked my life for those i dont really care all that much about but i will NOT be intimidated with losing a job to protect those i do actually care for!

I want justice to fing this man and deal with him accordingly

Don't allow what you get paid to do to cloud your judgment about this situation.
I spent 30 years doing then, what you're doing now.
Before I picked up a law book, I was using an M16, a Colt .45, and a Carbine.
I didn't like the people, but I sure as hell loved the job.

You aren't a white knight.
Our military doesn't employ white knights.
You may be a special operator, so stay special.
Don't allow your personal wants and needs to cloud your decision making skills.

YOU can't save anyone but yourself.
Extricate yourself from your current situation first.
After you're in the clear, you can reach back and try to help someone else.

Finally, this woman can just walk away.
She's not stuck.
She stays for reasons that you'll never understand.
If she wants out, all she need do is walk away.
If she isn't outta there on her own, she ain't going!

roger that sir!

what i get payed to do actually goes in-line with what i have done all through my life!!

white knight...trust me I KNOW sometimes you have to do BAD things for the greater good!

I can only assume that however he obtained my personal e-mails is not illegal and I cant do anything about it?

a NO CONTACT ORDER is just that and with what i know it is apperent that she is only further harmed if i effect her.

they have been getting a divorce for months HE tells her he will keep the children and so she submits to that and TBH im clueless as to what is happening now

The unit isnt going to give me anything that i cant easily recover from I do know this and say what you wish but I will free the oppressed no matter the sacrfice...can't everyone see that is a way of life here???

roger that sir!

what i get payed to do actually goes in-line with what i have done all through my life!!

white knight...trust me I KNOW sometimes you have to do BAD things for the greater good!

I can only assume that however he obtained my personal e-mails is not illegal and I cant do anything about it?

a NO CONTACT ORDER is just that and with what i know it is apperent that she is only further harmed if i effect her.

they have been getting a divorce for months HE tells her he will keep the children and so she submits to that and TBH im clueless as to what is happening now

The unit isnt going to give me anything that i cant easily recover from I do know this and say what you wish but I will free the oppressed no matter the sacrfice...can't everyone see that is a way of life here???

I've seen LOVE make men do foolish things.

Don't get blinded by love.

Don't worry how these things happened, your objective is to cut your losses.

You gotta do you, let that dummy do himself.

You never know who all the players are in a game like this.

All I'm saying is you gotta watch your own six.
Been there, done that, ain't fun, but I'm still here.
Just watch your six, don't get sucked into someone else's battles.

sounds good!

I will keep the situation updated with the effects on me and only me.

thank you for the sound words of advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back