What does it mean to be trespassed

What does it mean for a tenant to be trespassed?

If a person is trespassed, he or she is no longer allowed to enter upon the property.
If the person does enter upon the premises, or attempts to enter upon the premises, he or she is subject to arrest and further criminal prosecution.

Each and every time the person enters upon the premises it is a separate offense.

I suggest you read the trespass order and follow it diligently.

Thanks for your response. It is my neighbors in my apartment complex who have been trespassed. My manager told me that if I see them going into their apartment to call the police. I saw them go in and called the police. However, the police told me they are allowed inside the apartment but not on the premises. So, needless to say, I am confused.

Thanks for your response. It is my neighbors in my apartment complex who have been trespassed. My manager told me that if I see them going into their apartment to call the police. I saw them go in and called the police. However, the police told me they are allowed inside the apartment but not on the premises. So, needless to say, I am confused.

At this point, because you aren't involved in this matter, I would stay out of it.

No one knows what you see, but you.

As my beloved, departed mother would tell me, "Son, if you don't look for trouble, you won't find it."

You have no legal obligation to say anything to anyone.

The police aren't lawyers, but common sense would say that the ONLY way one could gain access to an apartment is to trespass over and upon the land these people are prohibited from entering.

If you reside in Bexar County, specifically San Antonio, it is easy to understand why the police might say that to you.

One, because you aren't a party to the dispute.
Two, the police have better things to do, like fight crime and protect people.
Three, the cops aren't lawyers and aren't expected to thoroughly know civil law.
Four, without reading the order, even I (as a Texas licensed attorney) don't know what it says in total.
Five, if it ain't your fight, stay out of it.

I wish you peace.

Nothing to be confused about. You have no business being involved in it. If you see them again you can choose to ignore it. You have no obligation to help the manager with those tenants. But if you think doing so will put you on his good side, call him when you see them and let him call the police or do whatever.

Nothing to be confused about. You have no business being involved in it. If you see them again you can choose to ignore it. You have no obligation to help the manager with those tenants. But if you think doing so will put you on his good side, call him when you see them and let him call the police or do whatever.

I appreciate your advice, thank you. There is a lot more to the situation but frankly I'm just going to pray it finally gets resolved.

At this point, because you aren't involved in this matter, I would stay out of it.

As my beloved, departed mother would tell me, "Son, if you don't look for trouble, you won't find it."

The police aren't lawyers, but common sense would say that the ONLY way one could gain access to an apartment is to trespass over and upon the land these people are prohibited from entering.

If you reside in Bexar County, specifically San Antonio, it is easy to understand why the police might say that to you.

Three, the cops aren't lawyers and aren't expected to thoroughly know civil law.
Four, without reading the order, even I (as a Texas licensed attorney) don't know what it says in total.

I wish you peace.

I wish you peace.

Gotcha, seems like everyone's hands are tied and it's been a very difficult situation for the four other apartment dwellers too. Not much we can do but hope for the best. Thank you for your advice and God bless you richly!

Back