what do i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

red8ballchick

When I was seven i was raped by a neighbor, I did not tell my family about it for a long time and since i did not tell anyone my parents let him and his family move in with us due to his mothers financial problems. They stayed with us for about seven months and six of those months he was raping me every night. He told me that he would kill me and my family if i ever told but one day i did tell and the police never did anything they said there was no real evidence to make a case out of it but years later his sister told on him for doing the same to her and once again he got away with it. I am twenty now and this whole thing is really getting to me I can't sleep at night and when I finally do go to sleep I have nightmares about it all. I want something done about it, i am tired of being afraid and since he is still out there running free im afraid that he will hurt me again but i dont know what to do or where to start i dont even know if i can do anything about it now since it has been thirteen years. can someone please help me out :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back