Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse what COULD happen to me??

Status
Not open for further replies.

needADVICEsoon

ok..well i recently turned 18 in april...and on the fifth of july four police officers (undercover narcotics enforcement agents) knocked on our door at about 9 in the morning..
they asked my mother f she knew anything about my drug involvement..
when i peeked around the hallway..they told me to come outside..(i thought i was going to be arrested) once out there they told me and my mother that someone said i was "selling marijuana" and that "they have reason to believe that there is meth, pot plants, and firearms in the household" they asked my mother if they could come in and talk to her about this situation...seein as she knew pretty much all of this was false......she allowed them......
and they continued to tell me i MUST stay outside one the front steps ( i just woke up and was only in my boxers) so i obviously asked numerous times if i could go in and get dressed..
two undercovers stayed outside with me and asked why.."is there something in there you dont want us to see??" i said no...im naked damnit""
anyway..the officers in the house asked if they could look around for plants ... my mom..knowing they wouldnt find any consented...but they went IMEDIATLY to my room and tore it apart while an officer had my mother in the living room...
they didnt find all the stuff they were looking for...but they did find a lock box in my room with about a half ounce of marijuana a scale a twenty(for MY personal use) and some empty bags...and MANY peices of paraphenalia ....
they asked my mom if she had pot also...she said yes...BUT she has a permit for medicinal
..so they also took all her supply (about one once) and told her not to call anyone that day about what happend or shell face prisone time...she was drowsy and signed a form...which she didnt and does not know what the hell it was for..(im guessing consent form, so im sure all this was legal) but when they found all this they didnt ask me about any of it..
except 170 dollars cash which they took out of my wallet from my jeans in a dirty clothes pile...
once they had everything they wanted they took MANY pictures of different thing in my room...and left...
we waited all day thinking they would come back and arrest SOMEONE ... but it never happend..after a few days of waiting we got impatitent and called the narcotics office..
he told us(the officer that was there) that he wont know anything until the 23rd because it has to go through the prosacuting attorney .... we called the prosacuting attorney today..because we feel they didnt have ALL the information needed..because you see..
im my mothers legal caregiver and am allowed to posses and obtain anything she needs to use her medication and or the medication itself..
the prosacuting attorney claimed that there were no charges filed..and that our names didnt even register...
the HEAD of the narcotics team..said that he didnt even know of any bust or seizurs that had even happend lately ...
my question is... why does NO ONE know about whats going on..??
and what COULD happen??...could it be forwarded to the feds??
and that explains why the prosacutor knows nothing???
if you could help me out...im very scared..and nervous...because we've been waiting well over a week to even know ANYTHING...and are stumped as to the way they handled all of this....ANY input would be helpfull..cause i admit i may be a little dumb when it comes to dealing with the law...please help...thank for taking the time to read all of this..

You will get a lot of that from the police, selective forgetfulness, but don't let your guard down they are just stalling. Go get 2 extra jobs sell everything you own and get a decent lawyer don't try to cheasp your way through this. A case like this depending on where you live is probably around $3K best money you'll ever spend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back