What can we expect to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

michellesheli

This may be a long post...on 11/11/2008 my husband and i were driving and the car infront of us and we stopped also but our car tapped the other, no damage but the guy made a big hissy fit and called the cops. The car is mine but my husband was driving w/o a liscence because i have been taking paxil due to panic attacks and i find it hard to drive while taking the meds. When the police came i said i was driving. Then the other idiot said my husband was driving. So now i'm charged with lying to an officer, and allowing a person w/o a liscence drive. He's being charged with operating a vehicle w/o a liscence and following too closely. My question is what are we looking at for penalties? We are parents of 3 kids, not sure if they'll be more lienient for that. Any advise please..

Just received the court paper, my husband is being charged also for damage (even though there was no damage to that car or mine it was a tap that's it)
Please I really need advise we go to court in Feb. 2009

As long you have not been in alot of trouble in the past you prob wont get in much trouble at all, I feel better to be safe than sorry...so call a lawyer, pay the attorney fees and let your attorney work their magic. They will usually get you a better deal:).

What state are you in, and what are the specific code sections you are charged with violating?

- Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back