WHAT CAN I DO?

L

laurieennd

Jurisdiction
California
In April of 2015, I sold my mobile home which I inherited from my parents in 2000. My significant other of 20 years thought he was entitled to half the money from the sale even though he hadn't paid any rent in years. With the money I received from the sale, I purchased an RV for us to live in. I was willing to put the RV in both our names since we have been together so long and have a daughter together also. When at the DMV, I needed to register another vehicle, and the RV, plus I had to take my written test again. While I was taking my test, he went and titled the RV in his name only. Now, I was diagnosed with Stage III lung cancer and he kicked me out of the RV and is hiding it somewhere. I have personal belongings in there that he wont let me get and when he sees me, he runs the other way. I might add that he does not have a drivers license or any insurance , plus he has gotten tickets on it. What can I do? The money I purchased the RV came from my bank account and I have the bank statements to prove it. Please help!

In April of 2015, I sold my mobile home which I inherited from my parents in 2000. My significant other of 20 years thought he was entitled to half the money from the sale even though he hadn't paid any rent in years. With the money I received from the sale, I purchased an RV for us to live in. I was willing to put the RV in both our names since we have been together so long and have a daughter together also. When at the DMV, I needed to register another vehicle, and the RV, plus I had to take my written test again. While I was taking my test, he went and titled the RV in his name only. Now, I was diagnosed with Stage III lung cancer and he kicked me out of the RV and is hiding it somewhere. I have personal belongings in there that he wont let me get and when he sees me, he runs the other way. I might add that he does not have a drivers license or any insurance , plus he has gotten tickets on it. What can I do? The money I purchased the RV came from my bank account and I have the bank statements to prove it. Please help!

You might try to see if the police can help.
Otherwise, talk to a lawyer.
What was done to you is very evil.

Back