What Can I Do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILIVEFORTHEM

I Am 23 Years Old And I Have 3 Boys....well They Are Not Really Mine....they Are Not Even Blood Related, But They Know Me As Their Mommy....it Has Been That Way Since They Were Born. Their Grandmother Has Guardianship Of Them...their Mother And Father Have Been Stripped Of Their Parental Rights. Their Mother And Father Has Been Stripped Of Their Rights Because They Abused The Boys....cps Took Them And Gave Them To Their Grandmother Whom Which They Are With Now. They Have Been Takin From Their Grandmother By Cps Because She Let Their Mother Beat One Of The Boys And Left Marks On His Face....their Grandmother Was Told Not To Let Their Mother Around Them Because She Is A Danger To Them....she Agreed, But Continues To Let Her Around Them.....both The Mother And Grandmother Are Emotionally And Physically Abusive Towards Them. I Want To Have Full Custody Of Them...i Want To Adopt Them.....I TAKE BETTER CARE OF THE BOYS THEN EITHER OF THEM DO....I BUY THEM EVERYTHING THEY NEED AND WANT.....but I Dont Think That The Grandmother Would Give Them To Me Out Of Fear That Her Daughter Would Beat Her Up And The Money That She Gets For Taking Care Of Them....what Can I Do To Get Them.....do I Even Have A Chance At Getting Them? THE OLDEST TWO TOLD ME THEMSELVES THAT They Want To Live With Me....I DONT WANT TO LOOSE THEM TO A FOSTER HOME AND NEVER BE ALLOWED TO SEE THEM....I WANT TO BE THE ONE TO GIVE THEM A WONDERFUL HOME....they Are 10,7,and 3.

Please Any Help And Advise Would Be Greatly Appreciated

Last edited:
Hard to read with all these capitalizations. Post it again without them and maybe we can give you some guidance. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back