What can a person do to get their "MEDICAL SERVICE ANIMAL" back from people who STOLE him?

leslieann

Jurisdiction
Hawaii
IMG_20170629_083234_306-1.jpg 1509132212757.jpg IMG_20170629_083234_306-1.jpg 1509132212757.jpg 1509132210251.jpg 1509132212579.jpg 1509132208507.jpg THIS IS DUEY, MY MEDICAL SERVICE DOG, DOCUMENTED IN TWO SEPERATE STATES ... STOLEN PN OCT 6, 2015 FROM 87-1079 ST. JOHNS RD, WAIANAE , HAWAII 96792

View attachment 1577 THIS IS DUEY, MY MEDICAL SERVICE DOG, DOCUMENTED IN TWO SEPERATE STATES ... STOLEN PN OCT 6, 2015 FROM 87-1079 ST. JOHNS RD, WAIANAE , HAWAII 96792

When dogs are stolen, the thief sells them to people who train pitbulls to fight.

If doggy was dognapped, he's probably been killed and eaten by a pack of bloodthirsty pit bulls.

Why on earth would you broadcast your address on a public internet forum???

If you know who took him, your recourse is the same as for any other stolen property. Call the police, file a report, and if you they can't get it back, file in court. I'm not sure why you would wait more than 2 years. At this point your likelihood of getting the dog back is low.

I suggest you try Craigslist. This is a legal advice forum, not a place for people to post classified ads for missing anything.
Are you kidding me??? I'm not posting any type of ad you dummies...this is serious shit...so if you don't like my questions, DO NOT REPLY...

When dogs are stolen, the thief sells them to people who train pitbulls to fight.

If doggy was dognapped, he's probably been killed and eaten by a pack of bloodthirsty pit bulls.
Sorry to here such negativity here...my dog IS NOT dead...I've found the people who have them...they just refuse to give him back.
So again, I ask...how do I go about getting my documented "Medical Service Animal" back from the people who stole him???

You start by reporting the theft to police and giving them all the information.
Since you know where the dog is you could also try asking to have the dog back.

If you want better responses you might try providing more information

Sorry to here such negativity here...my dog IS NOT dead...I've found the people who have them...they just refuse to give him back.
So again, I ask...how do I go about getting my documented "Medical Service Animal" back from the people who stole him???

I will now SILENCE myself.

SILENCIO army judge SILENCIO

Back