what are my options

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnchef

i found out my wife was cheating on me..when i found out she said i had to leave the house because she no loger wanted me..she quickly went and got a restraining order for me to vacate the premises..i left only with a handful of clothes..because the police instructed me to..after a month im still without my clothes and other possession..what steps can i take to get my clothes...each day it feels so bad wearing one pants to work..we should go back to court in may..right now im so frustrated..i dont have my documents or my clothes..what can i do to get my stuff out the house..i sent one of my friend there to collect them but she still wont release my stuff..can i sue her for damages she is causing..i have no clothes to wear to work..each week i have to wear the same pant and shirt..and suppose any of my items are missing can i press charges..what are my options..how can i get my stuff legally

You need to get WRITTEN permission from the court that entered the order for you to go back to the house and get your stuff. A cop or deputy will have to go with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back