Arrest, Search, Seizure, Warrant What are my chances of evidence suppression, warrantless tracking of a beeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carills

I was arrested ... HELP.

EDITED to help YOU protect your rights!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was arrested ... HELP.

EDITED to help YOU protect your rights!!!!

The LESS you say about this, the BETTER it is for you!

That part about your RIGHT to remain SILENT, if I were YOU, I'd religiously adhere to it!

Last edited:
Could you tell me how to erase my post?

No worries, I fixed it!!!

You should speak about this ONLY to your lawyer.

Even co-defendants will snitch you out, especially in the federal system.

In fact, think about your situation.

You may have been set up by people you trusted!

That's how the feds operate.

Thanks, I was just curious, my attorney said he has no doubt we will be granted suppression, but I'm still worried... Thanks for your help...

Thanks, I was just curious, my attorney said he has no doubt we will be granted suppression, but I'm still worried... Thanks for your help...

Whatever I'd say would be a guess.

Flip a coin and call it 3 times out of 5.

Then go with that result, until the judge rules.

Bottom line, its all a crap shoot, and no one knows until the dude or dudette in the black robe speaks.

I went to Wal-Mart today to have a battery installed. After 45 mins of waiting, I paid & was told to hold on because they found an oil leak on their bay. I had no leaks when I arrived at Wal-Mart but I said ok. They told me " oh nevermind, its coolant. You can go." When I got in my car, I noticed I had no brakes. I went back in Wal-Mart and told them about it and had to wait longer. Then they told me that ghd leak on the floor was in fact brake fluid. They took their sweet time blowing me off. They finally got a manager and they checked 10 mins worth of video ( they told me 10 mins) . My car was in the bay for 45 mins. They decided it was not their fault. They told me next that my only other option was to file a claim with them and a "3rd party" would investigate.
Any body know what my options are at this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back