1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

What angered Conor McGregor? Property Invasion, Damages, Trespass

Discussion in 'Criminal Charges' started by army judge, Apr 6, 2018.

1. army judge

army judge Law Topic Starter Super Moderator

Jurisdiction:
    New York
    Former UFC lightweight champion Conor McGregor has been arrested and charged with three counts of assault and one count of criminal mischief after he went on a rampage at the UFC 223 media event at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

McGregor reportedly injured two of the other fighters, and various videos show him attacking a bus and causing a ruckus:

MMA superstar Conor McGregor is CHARGED with three counts of assault and one of criminal mischief after frenzied attack on rival fighters in their tour bus in Brooklyn that left two injured

Conor McGregor turned himself in to New York City police on Thursday night

McGregor has been charged with three counts of assault and one of criminal mischief, the New York Police Department said

Footage shows moment McGregor picks up a dolly and hurls it at his rivals' bus after UFC 223 media day at Barclays Center in New York City

UFC lightweight Michael Chiesa was injured, suffering a laceration to his face and has been ruled out of Saturday's UFC 223

Flyweight Ray Borg will also not be taking part in his fight against Brandon Moreno due to 'multiple cornea abrasions', the UFC said in a statement

McGregor and his posse were not scheduled to attend Thursday's press conference, but showed up and pursued a team of rivals near the loading dock

McGregor was scheduled to lose his UFC lightweight belt on Saturday to the winner of the title bout between Max Holloway and Khabib Nurmagomedov, the latter of whom appeared to be the target of the Irishman's rage on Thursday

Nurmagomedov responded to the incident by saying 'I am laughing inside' and went on to say the following:

"You broke window? Why? Come inside. If you real gangster why don’t you come inside? This is big history gangster place. Brooklyn. You want to talk to me? Send me location. I am going to come. No problem."

2. Highwayman

Highwayman Well-Known Member

Another moron. We have many here.

army judge likes this.