Went from dancing in my pajamas to napping in a psych ward?!

G

GreatlyConsulted

Jurisdiction
New Jersey
So, I have no idea what just happened to me last week!

I was in my bedroom with headphones on listening to music behind my locked bedroom door when all of a sudden the police barged into my bedroom. I continuously told them that I had the right to remain silent and that my personal space is being invaded. They verbally attacked me, physically attacked, pinned me on my bed and threw handcuffs on me and sent me to the Monmouth medical psychiatric hospital. The hospital only kept me from about 2pm to 7pm which makes it evident that I was falsely taken in. If I was rightfully taken in, they would have kept me there much longer, or at least overnight.

Do I have a case here?! After all, I could have been raped by these people! I didn't know it was against the law to mind my own business and stay in a bedroom! They didn't have a warrant, probable cause or anything!

I'm sorry for leaving that out. When I got to the psych ward, they told me that the police were called because there was a domestic violence situation of some sort happening between both of my parents. I can give anyone here the phone number for the hospital I went to that'll confirm all of this. I am already working on getting all my records from that day faxed over to me or mailed over to me.

For the police to barge into my bedroom because they wanted to question me about a situation that happened between my parents doesn't make sense to me. At all.

(I'm sorry for leaving out that I'm under 25 and still live with my parents. My dad had a key to my door).

I'm sorry for leaving that out. When I got to the psych ward, they told me that the police were called because there was a domestic violence situation of some sort happening between both of my parents. I can give anyone here the phone number for the hospital I went to that'll confirm all of this. I am already working on getting all my records from that day faxed over to me or mailed over to me.

For the police to barge into my bedroom because they wanted to question me about a situation that happened between my parents doesn't make sense to me. At all. I wasn't a witness to any of it or involved in it.

(I still live with my parents. I'm under 25. My dad has a key to my door).

But, that's it. I really honestly was in my bedroom and that was that! Again, I spoke to the doctors there and that's what the police told them!

I honestly wasn't doing anything! Do you want me to get the documents? I will.

First of all, you do not know my parents personally to call them loving or kind. When I was 17 and left home, my father took all my ID so I couldn't find work and get more money to move out. My father cheated on my mother, then my mother assaulted him, then my father threw my mother out in the middle of a blizzard via restraining order, LIED to me, told me she tried to poison him, then did it all over again.

They're both mentally unstable, and so am I from dealing with all of this!

When my dad picked me up from the hospital, he told me my mom told the police that she didn't know if I was "alive or dead" in my bedroom. Clearly I was alive if they eventually got access into my bedroom and saw me. I asked my mom about it and she said she never said that! My father is an evil liar! You're not going to sit there and make prejudgements about a case you know nothing about.

I am innocent until proven guilty, and I know I will be proven innocent. I'm telling the truth.

you do not know my parents personally to call them loving or kind. When I was 17 and moved out, my dad found me, took me back in and STOLE my ID from me so I couldn't find work. My father cheated on my mother, then my mother assaulted him, then my father threw my mother out in the middle of a blizzard via restraining order, LIED to me, told me she tried to poison him, then did it all over again.

When my dad picked me up from the hospital, he told me my mom told the police that she didn't know if I was "alive or dead" in my bedroom. Clearly I was alive if they eventually got access into my bedroom and saw me. You're not going to sit there and make prejudgements about a case you know nothing about.

I am innocent until proven guilty, and I know I will be proven innocent. I'm telling the truth.

You must be one of those trolls. Okay, good day to you. You should be banned from wasting people's time. I'm not entertaining you anymore, sorry.

You left out the most important part of the story. WHY did the police come and break into your room? WHO called them? WHAT did that person tell them was going on with you?

And, no, that you were only evaluated for a couple of hours doesn't mean that there wasn't a valid reason to evaluate you in the first place although we won't know what that reason was until you answer the 3 questions in my previous paragraph.

(Copied and pasted).

For the police to barge into my bedroom because they wanted to question me about a situation that happened between my parents doesn't make sense to me. At all. I wasn't a witness to any of it or involved in it.

(I still live with my parents. I'm under 25. My dad has a key to my door).

I suggest you work with your mental health and medical health providers as you endeavor to discover WHAT precipitated these most unfortunate events.

Once you are clear as to how this came to pass, you'll be clearer on what you might do tomorrow to improve your lot in life.

It couldn't hurt you to discuss this unusual incident with your parents.

I'm guessing that you were engaged in an activity other than simply listening to music on headsets in the bedroom your parents allow you to use.

Once that unknown activity has been made known to you, I'm sure many things will become much clearer.

But, that's it. I really honestly was in my bedroom and that was that! Again, I spoke to the doctors there and that's what the police told them!

I honestly wasn't doing anything! Do you want me to get the documents? I will.

What have your loving, kind, generous parents told you?

First of all, you do not know my parents personally to call them loving or kind. When I was 17 and left home, my father took all my ID so I couldn't find work and get more money to move out. My father cheated on my mother, then my mother assaulted him, then my father threw my mother out in the middle of a blizzard via restraining order, LIED to me, told me she tried to poison him, then did it all over again.

When my dad picked me up from the hospital, he told me my mom told the police that she didn't know if I was "alive or dead" in my bedroom. Clearly I was alive if they eventually got access into my bedroom and saw me. I asked my mom about it and she said she never said that! My father is an evil liar! You're not going to sit there and make prejudgements about a case you know nothing about.

I'm just some anonymous dude on the 'net.
Would you prefer I insult your loving, kind, generous parents, or praise them?

Sure, all of us are innocent until proven guilty.

You need not convince an anonymous Internet dummy, that's me, of anything.

I don't have any skin in your game, dude.

Your game is your game dude.

Good luck.

Back