WEBMASTERS Defaming me on Official Movie Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

naimless

I post on an OFFICIAL movie site for a movie that just came out and because I don't like the newest remake of the movie the people who run the official movie site have attached a negative "ticker style message" to mine and only my profile. I cannot edit or remove this message.

"My word is the Gospel, let all who hear it know my wisdom so that they may be as annoying as I am."

I know that they did this because of my negative review of the movie. The above message rides underneath my name repeatedly in clearly visible letters and is meant to punish me, defame me and discredit me. There are others who are quite rude on the site but they are not punished like this because they LIKE the new movie.

I do not like that they put a statement under my profile name that I did not make. They are trying to discredit me because of my review of the movie and yet I have followed every rule of their forum conduct. I feel this is a breach of contract regarding site behavior and defamation. It negatively draws attention to my profile and I cannot change it.

What are my options here?

Q: What are my options here?

A: Post with the nondefamatory info beneath your name or stop posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back