We had an affair and he got caught andI am a kind pers does not want his wife to know the real truth

Lrj1968

Jurisdiction
Colorado
I know all of this will not matter to a judge, but how do I defend myself if I am not able to tell my story as to why I wrote 2 email? Which we're not threatening or harmful maybe somewhat harassing but the way I see it I needed closure.
Bob and I have known each other since we were kids. We like each other when we were young and he moved away. Almost 3 yrs ago we reunited and a local bar where he was attending another friends funeral. He had moved back years ago but we had not seen or spoken since we were 13. We hit it off right away, he was married with 2 kids for 18 yrs I was married for 8 yrs with 1 child. We talk all night, he ended up asking for my number and wanted to go to lunch. There was a lot of chemistry between us.
I was not happy in my marriage at all. My husband was an alcoholic abusive narcissist. He said his marriage was not great but not terrible. We started seeing each other everyday and eventually started a sexual relationship. I had asked him if he was so because we could never ever take it back no matter what. It got very serious very fast we saw eachother almost daily, we would get hotel rooms just to be close to each other and we ended up falling deeply in love with one another. More then either of us had ever felt. It was the realist love we had ever had with anyone. We both admitted it and knew it. We told each other how much we loved eachother as often as we could. About 6 months in on January 1 he snuck and pretty much gave my oldest daughter a car(saying he sold it to some random guy, he left it at the end of his street with the keys and title) after she got in and let we met and drove to cripple creek and got a room and spent the day playing slots. Later that evening he called telling me he was caught and had left receipt for hotel in his pocket and his wife found it. He told he she threw out all of his stuff when he told her and his children that he was in love with me and wanted to be with me. We met the next morning to talk and he reassured me that this is what he wanted. To be with me and have a relationship. Me not being in a good place myself told him I was going to tell my husband that I had been having an affair and wanted to leave him which I did. Bob lived in his motor home for 4 months after that and we were together often but I lived 1 hr away and was still living with my husband but had filed for divorce. One day his wife called and told me they were getting back together if they were still in loveand had made love the night before that was hard for me to swallow but I did. If you days later he was back telling me that he still wanted to be with me he just could not leave her right now he had to make a plan for himself because apparently she was crazy and would take off with their children so I agreed to continue seeing him and waiting this went on for almost 3 years he had been caught with me seven times and just did not want to live his life without me so continue to come back each time telling me the same thing and that each time he got caught his wife was the one that wrote the emails not him because he could never talk to me like that and didn't want to be without me. So during this time we went on a vacation to Las Vegas saw each other almost every day still got hotel rooms weekly had a couples massage Long talks about when we would be together. I buy this time it started asking him what exactly it was that he wanted for me and he would always say the same thing that he could not imagine his life without me and to please just wait that it would happen eventually even if we were not together right now he would find me as soon as they broke up but he never let me go and I could not walk away because I loved him too much and believe that he loved me . He did so many things behind her back and has lied about everything go thing he got caught again at the end of October 2016 his wife wrote me another email telling me that it was over not to contact him again and that he would not come looking for me if they were to break up. And he would not speak to me again I feel like I needed closure for him to say something because he always told me that his wife was the one that wrote the emails and I believe we were going to be in a relationship so I have called he has never answered I have written a few emails which he has never answered the last one being the reason why he filed a restraining order in which I said how badly he had hurt me and that I wanted him to feel like he made me feel I said I didn't know longer want any of the things that had to do with us pictures letters emails anything that had to do with us and said that he would get them but I would not be coming to his house SOMEONE ELSE WOULD and that is what got me in trouble saying that someone else would and what I meant by that was the mailman or the FedEx man or UPS he would know that I am not the kind of person who is harmful or a danger to anyone so the long story shortbut still pretty long how do I defend myself against this I am not a stocker I am not a threat I am not harmful and I do not deserve to have that on my record. All I wanted was a pleasure and for him to be a man and tell me himself that he no longer wanted to see me himself. I asked several times for just 5 minutes of his time to talk and have closure. He never responded I am very hurt and wrote a stupid letter that was taken I'm sure by her as a threat and because he does not want her to know all that went on he signed it. He was there for me during my whole divorce bringing me flowers all the time he was with me in there for me when my brother committed suicide and we also ended up getting pregnant and me having an abortion. I know all this sounds terrible but I am not a terrible person I am a good person I am a kind person and I have never been in trouble and don't want to be now because this is ridiculous. Any advice to this would be greatly appreciated as I have to go see them in court. Next Thursday, March 30, 2017 thank you for reading this and for any help you may have to offer thank you again Lori . I would be happy to attach both email I had send if needed.
Lori

I have no idea what your issue is, because all of that sexual stuff I didn't read.

It seems you're to be in court this week.

You might want to hire a lawyer.

Otherwise, appear, ask the court if you qualify for a public defender, and don't write any letters to anyone but your relatives and friends.

Threats of violence after "911" can get a person arrested, charged, convicted, and sent to prison.

I know all of this will not matter to a judge, but how do I defend myself if I am not able to tell my story as to why I wrote 2 email? Which we're not threatening or harmful maybe somewhat harassing but the way I see it I needed closure.
Bob and I have known each other since we were kids. We like each other when we were young and he moved away. Almost 3 yrs ago we reunited and a local bar where he was attending another friends funeral. He had moved back years ago but we had not seen or spoken since we were 13. We hit it off right away, he was married with 2 kids for 18 yrs I was married for 8 yrs with 1 child. We talk all night, he ended up asking for my number and wanted to go to lunch. There was a lot of chemistry between us.
I was not happy in my marriage at all. My husband was an alcoholic abusive narcissist. He said his marriage was not great but not terrible. We started seeing each other everyday and eventually started a sexual relationship. I had asked him if he was so because we could never ever take it back no matter what. It got very serious very fast we saw eachother almost daily, we would get hotel rooms just to be close to each other and we ended up falling deeply in love with one another. More then either of us had ever felt. It was the realist love we had ever had with anyone. We both admitted it and knew it. We told each other how much we loved eachother as often as we could. About 6 months in on January 1 he snuck and pretty much gave my oldest daughter a car(saying he sold it to some random guy, he left it at the end of his street with the keys and title) after she got in and let we met and drove to cripple creek and got a room and spent the day playing slots. Later that evening he called telling me he was caught and had left receipt for hotel in his pocket and his wife found it. He told he she threw out all of his stuff when he told her and his children that he was in love with me and wanted to be with me. We met the next morning to talk and he reassured me that this is what he wanted. To be with me and have a relationship. Me not being in a good place myself told him I was going to tell my husband that I had been having an affair and wanted to leave him which I did. Bob lived in his motor home for 4 months after that and we were together often but I lived 1 hr away and was still living with my husband but had filed for divorce. One day his wife called and told me they were getting back together if they were still in loveand had made love the night before that was hard for me to swallow but I did. If you days later he was back telling me that he still wanted to be with me he just could not leave her right now he had to make a plan for himself because apparently she was crazy and would take off with their children so I agreed to continue seeing him and waiting this went on for almost 3 years he had been caught with me seven times and just did not want to live his life without me so continue to come back each time telling me the same thing and that each time he got caught his wife was the one that wrote the emails not him because he could never talk to me like that and didn't want to be without me. So during this time we went on a vacation to Las Vegas saw each other almost every day still got hotel rooms weekly had a couples massage Long talks about when we would be together. I buy this time it started asking him what exactly it was that he wanted for me and he would always say the same thing that he could not imagine his life without me and to please just wait that it would happen eventually even if we were not together right now he would find me as soon as they broke up but he never let me go and I could not walk away because I loved him too much and believe that he loved me . He did so many things behind her back and has lied about everything go thing he got caught again at the end of October 2016 his wife wrote me another email telling me that it was over not to contact him again and that he would not come looking for me if they were to break up. And he would not speak to me again I feel like I needed closure for him to say something because he always told me that his wife was the one that wrote the emails and I believe we were going to be in a relationship so I have called he has never answered I have written a few emails which he has never answered the last one being the reason why he filed a restraining order in which I said how badly he had hurt me and that I wanted him to feel like he made me feel I said I didn't know longer want any of the things that had to do with us pictures letters emails anything that had to do with us and said that he would get them but I would not be coming to his house SOMEONE ELSE WOULD and that is what got me in trouble saying that someone else would and what I meant by that was the mailman or the FedEx man or UPS he would know that I am not the kind of person who is harmful or a danger to anyone so the long story shortbut still pretty long how do I defend myself against this I am not a stocker I am not a threat I am not harmful and I do not deserve to have that on my record. All I wanted was a pleasure and for him to be a man and tell me himself that he no longer wanted to see me himself. I asked several times for just 5 minutes of his time to talk and have closure. He never responded I am very hurt and wrote a stupid letter that was taken I'm sure by her as a threat and because he does not want her to know all that went on he signed it. He was there for me during my whole divorce bringing me flowers all the time he was with me in there for me when my brother committed suicide and we also ended up getting pregnant and me having an abortion. I know all this sounds terrible but I am not a terrible person I am a good person I am a kind person and I have never been in trouble and don't want to be now because this is ridiculous. Any advice to this would be greatly appreciated as I have to go see them in court. Next Thursday, March 30, 2017 thank you for reading this and for any help you may have to offer thank you again Lori . I would be happy to attach both email I had send if needed.
Lori
So you got a restraining order filed against you? By him or his wife? Why did you tell that novel? Just tell us what the issue is. SO you had an affair. His wife found out. He went back to his wife. She told you to stop contacting him. He told you to stop contacting him. You didn't. Restraining order. Is that the gist of it?

So you got a restraining order filed against you? By him or his wife? Why did you tell that novel? Just tell us what the issue is. SO you had an affair. His wife found out. He went back to his wife. She told you to stop contacting him. He told you to stop contacting him. You didn't. Restraining order. Is that the gist of it?
the issue is
So you got a restraining order filed against you? By him or his wife? Why did you tell that novel? Just tell us what the issue is. SO you had an affair. His wife found out. He went back to his wife. She told you to stop contacting him. He told you to stop contacting him. You didn't. Restraining order. Is that the gist of it?[/QUOT

yes we had a 3 year affair. he has been caught 6 times now. Each and every time he gets caught he tells me that she writes the email and that he will be in contact he tells me she writes the emails he always will get back to me and always has. we have a verbal agreement to have closure and that is all I want then I can walk away. if this is what he truly wants this time.it just needs to hear it from him and not hear be from him and not her, He had told me that we would be together one way or another and to wait so that he can make a plan, I have waited 3 years and if this is really it I need to hear it from him and not her. So much more had gone on but this is the jist of it, I do not want this on my record and did not intend the email the way SHE read it. this is absolutely ridiculous. So will I have the chance to defend myself and how would I go about it? all suggestions welcome. Thank you for the time you took to read this. So much more details but apparently these do noy matter? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx me soo, Each time tgis has happened he has come back

Well, since you insist on "closure", I'd say the restraining order should do the trick. Take the hint; this guy intends to remain married. If he wanted to be with you, he would have ended the marriage and been with you. He hasn't. It isn't his responsibility to tell you what you want to hear or provide you "closure". Making threats and continuing contact after you have been told it is not wanted is justification for a restraining order. Nothing you have shared indicates you are willing to accept that this guy isn't interested in a relationship with you and that you will leave him alone unless ordered by a court to do so.

Back