Consumer Law, Warranties Wavier of Liability

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctruth333

Where can I find a liability wavier that meets my needs?

I am a Registered Nurse who will be working for a private party as a personal nurse and sober companion on a month-to-month basis (including travel with the client). I am looking to protect myself from any personal or health related liabilities (e.g., client falls, client non-compliance with prescribed medications, abuse of over-the-counter medications, drugs, alcohol, illness, coma, death, etc…) to the party I will be caring for. I would like to include my salary agreement and month-to-month hiring arrangement, the right to quit at any time for any reason, and the absolute right to NOT be held responsible for the private party's physical or psychological health. The client is a drug addict who is currently fixated on alcohol and sleep meds (a very bad combo). I am agreeing to stay with the client to act as a sober coach and health care companion. I need to safeguard myself from any potential accusations that could evolve from the family should the client continue to abuse alcohol and drugs.

Thanks for your time and help! It's greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back