Arrest, Search, Seizure, Warrant Warrent in FL live in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

pstarkey921

My husband was detained at DFW for outstanding warrant in Miami-Dade. We had some problems with an old business and had to shut it down. We partnered with a roofing contractor and were going to merge under one company with his license. He backed out taking most of the operating income with him. Both companies were on the contract and contractor signed the permits. We had to file bankruptcy for the company, it was approved. Dealt with the Business of Professional Regulation in Florida – they said they felt we did not commit fraud. Spoke with two different police agencies and no charges were filed. Now we can't get any information on this warrant. Miami says come to Florida and turn himself in. That is costly and he may loose his job if gone for long amounts of time. How do I get info about the warrant? INS says it is for practicing without a license and he is wanted for questioning, but warrant search says it is for larceny. I tried calling Miami - Dade police and they said they couldn't give out information. Went to Clerk of Court site and there is no information. Asked if I could talk to the officer that asked for the warrant and told that after a judge signed the warrant there was nothing the officer could do and would not give the name. I know they are "tough" county/police department - but I would think that if someone was trying to get intouch they would be helpful. Please Help!!

Thank you. We have contacted one. I got no where with police or the system. It is horrible because for something that could be as simple as answering a few questions is going to cost us a good sum of money to take care of. I don't think the legal system was intended to be used this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back