Want to locate experienced Ebay Litigator

Status
Not open for further replies.

sales

I have been selling on Ebay for 10 years.I now feel with all the changes that I am working for Ebay and paying them to put in 90 hour weeks.I'm sure you will say,Stop doing it.I am trying to get away from them but there are little other selling options on the Internet.I started this as a Hobby,side job,but at the constant marketing by Ebay(weekly phone calls,I have mortgaged my home and started going to China to compete with falling sales prices.Now they have their customers rate you based on shipping prices,which I have polled many buyers and they have no clue what it actually costs,they just want to get it FREE (which Ebay is now promoting) Ebay has also implimented a maximum shipping charge for my main category and I now have no way to insure the product,cannot do it online without hiring and outside mail service to get online tracking to comply with paypal rules and if it is damaged,I loose.I have 4 years of documented grievences and case history.They recently suspended me for "buyer non performance",relating to shipping charges.I only charge the actual cost + $1.00 for handling each item,I do not gouge people to make up for low sales price.In suspending a seller,Ebay then dumps your Ebay store,which I pay a monthly fee to have.I had 3500 items in my Ebay store and it took me thousands of man hours and dollars to build over a 3 year period and then Ebay destroys it in an instant with no Day in court,no rights whatsoever.Their other arm,Paypal took over $4,000.00 from me last year in chargebacks.I had all the online proof of shipping but still it was easier for them to refund the buyer and keep them happy,than to do their job and see that I held up my end of the bargain.I believe that after talking to many Ebay sellers that this is a $$Billion dollar a year Fraud.I am writing a book detailing the selling experience and then want to take them to Court for Negligence and Intimidation to all the sellers.John McCain has said repeatedly that Meg Whitman would be one of his Top advisors and that "she has given 1 1/2 million people Jobs".I am still waiting for my pay check and legal employment representation,if this is the case.You might say that I agreed to Ebay's user agreement when I signed on.Ebay changes the agreement on a weekly basis and therefore has voided the agreement that I signed.I would like any legal advice you can offer,but mainly would like to get in contact with a lawyer who has taken on Ebay/Paypal on more then one occasion.

Contact the American Bar Association or the local bar association to see if they can recommend anyone who has had a successful litigation history against eBay. Good luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back