Walmart ex employee Looking For Some Advice Regarding The Company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cornejotavo

I need advice from someone who would be related or informed with this topic. I have been working for Walmart for 4 years and 4 months, however today, I was terminated, for what to me is the stupidest reason. Am a cashier and was asked by my supervisor, to do a carryout, to bring in a treadmill that a customer was going to return, I went to the back and got a pallet jack, asked a co-worker for help we brought it into the store and we heared a sound, we stopped to check if the treadmill was off the pallet jack, but was not so we continued our way, and heard the noise again, by when we stopped we realized the floor was stratched by one of the wheels, later on I was called to the managers office, and was terminated for that reason, I was going to receive a coaching ( a level of punishment that lasts for a year), but had a D-day (the highest punishment) so they said they had to terminate me. I received Dday last year, because was in customer service returns and a supervisor asked me to refund stuff she had left, but turns she didnt and was stilling, I was not aware of the situation. Anyway I think this is unfair, it was an accident and I dont know what to do. Any ideas would be great. I already talked to store manager and said he couldn't do anything about it, that it was a uncarefull act and therefore had to be punished. Thanks For Everything Really Appreciate It! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back