Wal-mart harrasses interigates customer

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreveryours246

Here is the letter i sent to walmart hopping for some acknowlegement or appoligy i have recived neither do i have a case and what attorny should i use??
I want to file a complaint on dallas oregon walmart and customer service: for harassment, interagation, and defermation of caracter/ imberisment!!
On sept 6th 9:10pm I walked in to walmart and was stoped by your door greeter stating i could not carry my documant bag in the store i had to leave it with him i stated ive carred this bag in here hundreds of times he again stated in a threating tone i could not preceed into the store unless i turned it over to him at this point im feeling thretend and sereasly felt he was going to reach for my bag and i was going to have to call the police I stated i carry confidential doucumants by state and fedreal law i can not relese he said in a very rude tone why did you not just leave it in your car i again stated there confidential and im not going to be interrigated and harrased I want to speak to your maneger now he said he didnt know if the manager was there he just left I again insisted he get the manager now he pointed to a cleark and said talk to her a few seconds later he spoted the manager shes over there go talk to her I stated its not my job to locate your manager get me the manager, he walked over and she came back with him and stated the same you need to leave it here with him i again had to explain myself and she even after all this hassel stated in a very rude tone if you have to then go ahead. Along this whole process I have people looking at me as they walk in the door and check out like im a theif in a very small town where i associate and work with who now hold diffrent views of me jeperdizing my abbilty to work or socialize with.
I will be contacting a lawer monday morning and are local editer and this will be in the paper next week. I couldnt honestly belive how bad the quality of service walmart could allow untill this happoned..
sincerly john orsborn

Last edited:
John - forgive me for the honesty and my comments are made in the most respectful manner, but your letter was very hard to read and that is because anyone who reads your letter with these many spelling mistakes would never take you seriously. It looks like the letter from a prankster trying to get attention for that very same reason (mispellings).

Now, let's talk about the legal issue here. Were you harassed? no, I don't see it. Were you interrogated in a non professional manner? They could have done a better job at keeping the questioning low key but, the answer is, no.

What I have a problem with on this particular posting and makes me question even more the credibility of your story is the following statement:

"...I stated i carry confidential doucumants by state and fedreal law i can not relese..."

If there is privileged and confidential information on those documents, a reasonable person would ask: What were you doing at Walmart when you are carrying such documents? You should have been delivering those documents to their recipient and not walking around with them!!

So, you may be upset, but the truth is that you just don't have a case here.

Good luck to you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back