Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI WA State DUI ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daaaa

About 3-15-07 I found out A Dear Friend had a Stroke. I then upon hearing this decided to Soke my sorrows. I then went to a local store to put fuel in my vehicle. A State Patrolman was talking to the clerk. I paid clerk for fuel, and fueled vehicle . Upon trying to move vehicle away from the pumps , the Officer asked for me to exit veh. I did so . He after regular tests had me Blow and said " Your just Barely over and I'm citing you for DUI" . I told the Officer I would not drive just park veh. No. The owner of store and clerk was standing there, I told him I would be right back and asked if he would move the rig, OK. 15 miles to our County Station , half of the way there , the Officer stopped for fuel which I dont think he needed, but who am I to say.
Blowing at Station it reads point .21 or something.Upon reading my tales of Wo, what are my options? Ive been given a P.D. ??

I just want to know; 1 Is this stop legal? 2 What about Barely Legal then 35-40min later double almost triple legal limit?? What should I tell my Public Atty??

About 3-15-07 I found out A Dear Friend had a Stroke. I then upon hearing this decided to Soke my sorrows. I then went to a local store to put fuel in my vehicle. A State Patrolman was talking to the clerk. I paid clerk for fuel, and fueled vehicle . Upon trying to move vehicle away from the pumps , the Officer asked for me to exit veh. I did so . He after regular tests had me Blow and said " Your just Barely over and I'm citing you for DUI" . I told the Officer I would not drive just park veh. No. The owner of store and clerk was standing there, I told him I would be right back and asked if he would move the rig, OK. 15 miles to our County Station , half of the way there , the Officer stopped for fuel which I dont think he needed, but who am I to say.
Blowing at Station it reads point .21 or something.Upon reading my tales of Wo, what are my options? Ive been given a P.D. ??

I just want to know; 1 Is this stop legal? 2 What about Barely Legal then 35-40min later double almost triple legal limit?? What should I tell my Public Atty??

1 Is this stop legal?

A: From your description, yes.

2 What about Barely Legal then 35-40min later double almost triple legal limit??

A: Sounds like you were roaring drunk; the test at the cop shop is the one that counts.

3 What should I tell my Public Atty??

A: The truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back