Consumer Fraud Vision Security Alarm System

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I contracted with A Security Firm, which is monitored by another company, and I have been waiting for a technician for three weeks and counting. I am getting false alarms, window is not undersupervision, but I am told if I cancel I will have to pay the full three years.

i have only had the system a month and I started having problems the next day. I cancelled within the 72 hour time frame, but I was convinced to stay with a lower monthly payment and lower contract. I have contacted the BBB, but it seems as though it's taking too long, even though I know it's only been 10 days since I contacted the BBB.

Does any one know how to get out of a contract if you are in a different stated. My life has been miserable with this company. They have made nothing but empty promises to me, and now, no one is returning my calls.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
You had a chance to escape a bad contract with a bad firm.
You chose to stay.
You can't get out easily, but if they are failing to do what they've promised to do, you can hire a lawyer and sue for their breach.
I don't think that's possible, read your contract, every word of the contract.
I suspect if you feel screwed, all you can do is take it to mediation.
Read the contract, or take it to a lawyer and see what he or she says, after they've reviewed the contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back