H Visa Visa to UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

findit13

Hello,

My fiancee and I just got married. Im a US citizen, living in the US. He has duel citizenship, British/Irish, and is here on a work visa. His visa is about to expire, and will be returning to Ireland. As his wife, how do I get a visa to Ireland and go with him? I currently have a US Passport.

Ireland visa is not required for citizens of United States for a stay up to 90 days. Once there, consult with the consulate on how to change your status if your stay is longer than 90 days. Good luck to you!

Is there a website, or another legal advice forum regarding that issue? I don't want to get to Ireland, and then have them say I have to leave after 90 days. I'm sure there is paperwork of some kind they would require. I thought I would need a visa to stay there, since I'm already married to an Irish citizen. I'm going to actually be relocating to Ireland as a US citizen.

What you need is not a website but an immigration lawyer in Ireland that will begin the sponsoring process for you to become a legal resident there. Once you are there, contact an attorney to begin the process immediately. Good Luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back