Visa for Foreigner to practice alternative and complementary health care in california

kapeskittu

Jurisdiction
California
Hi to all respected legal advisors.

My wife is a practitioner of alternative and complementary health care treatments in India. She has bachelors degree in Homeopath and masters degree in yoga from India Universtities. She wants to pursue a career in US. We found that in california with law SB-577 ( California Health Freedom Coalition ) practicing alternative and complementary health care is legalised.

We just want to know if she wants to practice it, what visa she has to possess as a Foreigner in US.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
But the homeopathy is not listed as eligible profession in that link. Below is the list of professions:
  • nurses (licensed practical nurses, licensed vocational nurses, and registered nurses ),
  • physical therapists,
  • occupational therapists,
  • speech-language pathologists and audiologists,
  • medical technologists (also known as clinical laboratory scientists),
  • medical technicians (also known as clinical laboratory technicians) and
  • physician assistants.

We just want to know if she wants to practice it, what visa she has to possess as a Foreigner in US.

Thanks in Advance.

With your spouse's excellent credentials she can certainly ply her trade and practice her profession in the nation where she earned her degrees.

I wish you both well, and you're most welcome.

You remain free to hire an immigration attorney to assist your spouse should she still be inclined to practice homeopathy or teach yoga here in the US.

I'm sure there are dozens of licensed immigration attorneys looking for new clients within five miles of your home or office.

One must pay to play mate, pay to play.

Back