Parole, Probation violation of probation

Status
Not open for further replies.

juicyj

A friend of mine is on probation, he had failed his urine test and the probation officer so he thought let it go only to get a phone call the following week from his lawyer saying he had to go to court. So at the court house while he was waiting his lawyer told him the judge was mad and he was being remanded to county jail. He told them he had to call his wife and tell her cause he had the car, So he never saw the judge and walked out to make the phone call and never went back in. Police officers looked for him and couldn't find him. I told him he is going to get into a lot of trouble but he wont listen, So my question is what kind of trouble can he get into? For walking out of court

A friend of mine is on probation, he had failed his urine test and the probation officer so he thought let it go only to get a phone call the following week from his lawyer saying he had to go to court. So at the court house while he was waiting his lawyer told him the judge was mad and he was being remanded to county jail. He told them he had to call his wife and tell her cause he had the car, So he never saw the judge and walked out to make the phone call and never went back in. Police officers looked for him and couldn't find him. I told him he is going to get into a lot of trouble but he wont listen, So my question is what kind of trouble can he get into? For walking out of court

He'll eventually be found, locked up in county, and get 30-180 days in county, maybe!
Or, he could get revoked, and remanded back to prison.
Plus, he'll be fined.
He'll also lose his freedom for a very long time.
He'll get a revocation hearing, but won't be able to bond out during the time he'll wait to have the hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back