Violation of Community Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

I am on a 6 months Community Control followed by 18months probation. I only had 1 week left on CC. They switched my PO when I report on Tuesday so I saw the officer of the day. Some lady showed up at my house the next day and my roommate told her I was at work. He didnt realize I was home. The lady called my phone a hour after and I explained to her that my room mate made a mistake as I am home. She showed up the next day and I spoke with her and she did her walk thru. She told me to report next week for my last visit and I will be off CC that week. I report the next week for my last visit and gave another PO ( new PO again) my schedule for the 2 days remain. I came to find out that they had put out a warrant for my arrest. I told my lawyer and he tried to get a hold of the PO to resolve the issue but she never return his calls. My lawyer is filing a motion to drop the warrant or Have me appear in court. I wont know if it's approve or not until Monday or Tuesday. He told me not to go home in the mean time. What do you think will happen? will the judge terminate my CC or give me jail time....Thanks in advance....

You have violated your probation (as, I am sure, your lawyer told you) so it depends on what the judge thinks.

Yeah I was told that.. What do you think the judge will do since I only had a week remaining? Will they terminate me ( I know this depends on the judge and prosecutors) , put me back on CC for 6 more months or get jail , prison time?

Yes He advice me not to go home since my PO went to the house trying to arrest me( I didn't like that advice at all). He said He tried to contact the PO but she will not return his calls. My PO also left me a message telling me to report to her office on a Monday instead of my regular Tuesday visit.I think she wants to arrest me when I show up. Yes My friend can write a sworn affidavit.

I'd come prepared, and with the full possibility that you may have to see the Judge. If possible, you should also bring your attorney. . . although his advice seems ODD to say the least about not going home. . . that's kind of an ostrich approach, which usually doesn't end well for the ostrich. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back