violation of civil liberties

sdguy1967

I spent 6 months in jail for a felony conviction and on the day I was released the cops informed me that I could not stay at my residence. The original probation officer said it would not be a problem. If my parents hadn't been around I would have been homeless. Do I have a case

I spent 6 months in jail for a felony conviction and on the day I was released the cops informed me that I could not stay at my residence. The original probation officer said it would not be a problem. If my parents hadn't been around I would have been homeless. Do I have a case

Things change, pal.

You certainly DO have a case, a case of AGGRAVATED THINGS DONE CHANGE.

Why couldn't you stay at the residence? Did you lose the lease? Did your roommates kick you out? Did the person you thumped on get a restraining order?

There are a great many reasons why you can't go back to where you had been staying - tell us, why?

Back