Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft Village ordinance violation for retail theft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep- take a lawyer with you & good luck.

Yep- take a lawyer with you & good luck.

Thank you Betty3. The lawyer told me that he will contact the prescuter and ask about other options with $150 charge. If it needs to be a hearing, then he can be there with me for $500. I guess this is what I'm going to pay for my stupid action, and I guess this is only round 1...

This is one simply most stupid and shameful action I have ever done, don't wish anyone has to go through this so never break the law. This is the sum-up from a stupid criminal-almost-to-be

It seems you learned from this so that is certainly good - some do not.

Make sure you ask the attorney about a civil demand letter. You might settle things with the court but still receive a letter wanting more money. Your attorney can help you resolve that problem if it arises, or have it included in any agreement made.

Chris Jackson, I wish you all the best. You made a bad decision, and you're all about fixing it. Good on you,

Thank you Betty3. The lawyer told me that he will contact the prescuter and ask about other options with $150 charge. If it needs to be a hearing, then he can be there with me for $500. I guess this is what I'm going to pay for my stupid action, and I guess this is only round 1...

This is one simply most stupid and shameful action I have ever done, don't wish anyone has to go through this so never break the law. This is the sum-up from a stupid criminal-almost-to-be

Chris are you still around? please respond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back