very confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheScrapper1

:no: Hi all my name is Tracy Im looking into a case of my friend. Any help would be greatly appreciated excuse my spelling if it is incorrect,

My friend Renee lost her daughter about 6 yrs ago and has been fighting eversence she gave her mother temporary custody for the time being so that her daughter could go out to washington and visit for the summer. This was ONLY for the summer.There were no issues at home no neglect nothing. Well her mother passed and the daughter was sent to her Renee's aunt i dont understand why they would send the 6 yr old to an aunt rather then her mother?
The aunt has been beating this child she only has food in moderation ect.

okay so here is my question. In Mass what is the legal age for a child to say where she wants to live?

and was it legal of the system to put the child in the situation that they did??

I am assuming that the kid has a guardianship over her in Washington state.

If that is correct, you must go there to file a petition for you to become guardian.

Your friend, I mean.

The child was sent from washington state back to mass thats where the aunt and uncle reside. Does she have to go to mass to do this? The mom lives in washington state,

and do u know the age a child can tell the courts that where they want to live is?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back