Vendor Partnerships

christianmagill

I often utilize individuals from other companies for my projects, and their work becomes part of the end product I deliver.

I'd like to highlight the expertise of these individuals in my marketing materials, however they are not my employees and rather individuals that I work with through b2b relationship.

I'm wondering what terminology I can use to describe this type of relationship. Would "partners" be appropriate, or does that represent a legal partnership.

Much thanks,

I often utilize individuals from other companies for my projects, and their work becomes part of the end product I deliver.

I'd like to highlight the expertise of these individuals in my marketing materials, however they are not my employees and rather individuals that I work with through b2b relationship.

I'm wondering what terminology I can use to describe this type of relationship. Would "partners" be appropriate, or does that represent a legal partnership.

Much thanks,

I've seen it described many ways.
For instance, IBM used "value partners", SAP uses "Gold Circle", "platinum" etc...

One firm used the expression = "our ability to draw upon our numerous contacts and partners across the planet"

I'd like to highlight the expertise of these individuals in my marketing materials

Are you getting their written consent? I think if you were using my name or referring to me in your advertising I'd want some money for it and could take legal action if you did it without my consent or compensation.

The word "contributor" comes to mind. Subject, of course, to the consent issue.

Back