Vehicle ownership lawsuit

aJ-- Just literally had two twin daughters graduate college in the last 2 weeks.... They have cars that are 10+ years old each, but they were able to walk across that stage with no student loans...best gift I could give them honestly and the best gift they could give me! I was sad that I couldnt' do other gifts, but they both understand that it was a large 4 yr gift......

aJ-- Just literally had two twin daughters graduate college in the last 2 weeks.... They have cars that are 10+ years old each, but they were able to walk across that stage with no student loans...best gift I could give them honestly and the best gift they could give me! I was sad that I couldnt' do other gifts, but they both understand that it was a large 4 yr gift......

That gift will be the gift that allows them to start life debt free.
What a blessing you are, and I bet they BOTH know it.

Amen to that. When my daughter was in college I bought 20 year old transportation cars for her, kept them running, and she was happy to have wheels no matter what they looked like.
What can I do, if anything at this point
Amen to that. When my daughter was in college I bought 20 year old transportation cars for her, kept them running, and she was happy to have wheels no matter what they looked like.
what can I do (if anything) with text messages recovered by accident that clearly states the planiffs & defendants agreements in the text thread. These text messages came back on my phone upon "resetting" trying to recover pictures I had lost.
I also have solid evidence, that his witness also wasnt truthful.
Is it worth my time ?

What can I do, if anything at this point

what can I do (if anything) with text messages recovered by accident that clearly states the planiffs & defendants agreements in the text thread. These text messages came back on my phone upon "resetting" trying to recover pictures I had lost.
I also have solid evidence, that his witness also wasnt truthful.
Is it worth my time ?

This should be listed under a new topic.

It sounds like your matter has already been heard in court? If so has the appeal period passed?
You can contact the court and ask about a new trial due to discovery of new evidence. The older this case is the less likely you can do anything.

This should be listed under a new topic.

It sounds like your matter has already been heard in court? If so has the appeal period passed?
You can contact the court and ask about a new trial due to discovery of new evidence. The older this case is the less likely you can do anything.[/QUOTE
Yes, case has been heard & judgement was handed down 11 months (approx) ago. I'm sure too much time has passed.
Thank you for your reply & I will chalk this whole "car ownership" experience up to, one of life's hard learned lessons.
Thank u again.

Back