Vehicle Contract and Security Agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

mauigirl

Vehicle Contract and Security Agreement

Jurisdiction/Place: USA - Nevada

Purchase a use Kia Soul from Centennial Toyota trade in my Lexus well on the contract of vehicle contract and security agreement it show that the CREDITOR: Centennial Toyota. But today I received a welcome letter from Wells Fargo Dealer Service. I log in to the web site I have an account for the Kia with them. Well my question is that since I have sign a contract that state that centennial toyota who has pulled my credit the day I agree to the deal and got an approve for the day I sign the contract. And now here is Wells Fargo that has so many restriction on their loans to say for me to have a 500 deductible insurance where I only get 1000 for my auto. Also when I traded in my Lexus which Toyota has yet to pay it off. I had no problem with the Lexus on shipping it to Maui where now Wells Fargo said only Military can ship auto over sea. And I am moving to Maui. I call Toyota about this, was told that it is like buying a home they have the right to sell my loan to another bank. I said no the contract has been sign with my knowledge of knowing Centennial Toyota is the lender not Well Fargo. Toyota is in Maui not wells fargo I want to know can I get my Lexus back? since Toyota has not yet paid for it and also a breach of contract on selling my loan to someone else without my knowing? If this was to be I could have told them No. What can I do?

You can't get your old car back. legally.

Your contract was sold to WF.

You now have to play by the rules that WF sets, not Toyota.

You can go to Maui, but your car can't.

You can seel the car and purchase another one.

Otherwise, you are stuck with the deal you made.

if you don't believe me, speak with a couple of local Nevada attorneys.

The initial consultation is free.

Ask them and they'll tell you the same thing.

But, nothing wrong with verifying what someone has told you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back