Used Vehicle Laws For Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronpb2004

Thank you for welcoming me into this wondeful community of help and assistance. I'm suing a used car dealership and would appreciate any assistance, advice, and laws for Indiana concerning, advertisement, false advertisement, fraud, "As-Is", contractual agreement, used vehicle lemon laws, "Bait and Switch, misrepresentation, and anything else you all can think of that could my fiancee and I can use in our civil suit. We had the vehicle with only 90,000 miles on it when we got it and they lied to us about being approved for financing, their advertisement states the vehicle is "expertly tested and inspected before sale", then in 4 days the engine went out, plus loads of problems during those 4 days were discovered by us. Again Thank You All !!!!!

First of all, 90,000 is alot of mileage. When you buy a used car with that many miles on it you can expect problems. As is means exactly that-As is and if you did not have it inspected by a mechanic prior to purchasing..then that is your fault.

Anybody can sue anyone for anything but the lemon law does not apply to used cars. It is going to be near impossible to win a case with a car with that many miles on it but you can sure try.

Next time, have your own mechanic inspect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back