Naturalization, Citizenship USA Citizen Sponsering Daughter Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chooza

Heloo Folks....

I need an advice on this.......

My wife was sponsered by her borther in 1983 at that time we had 2 kids one age 10 and other 13.... It took good alot of years (12 )since our turn came for visa... by that time both my son and daughter were over 21 and they could not get visa.... Me and my Wife moved to USA in 1994 and got our green cards in 1994 June... and then we spponsered our childern who were over 21.... we were told that we have have to sponser them in an new application and now there time will start again...

So after we applied sponsership for both of them in 1994 .. my daughter wo was around 24 at that time...waited for 7 years for her term to come... but before her term could come at age 27 she got married.... but my son remained single... in 2003 there both visa term came... at that time i become a USA citizen... my son got his visa after waiting for 18 years.... and moved to USA... but my daughter could not come because she got married and waiting for her term to come....and green cards cannot sponser married son and daughters... now she has again lost her term after waiting 18 years and now i have to sponser her again as a USA citizen... which i did few months ago... now INS says.... she has to wait 7 more years before her term comes..... which make total of 25 years of wait time.....

Do you think there is any way we can expadidte her application ???

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back