Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Urgent help needed, drinking related tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

azbimmer

Alright here is my ordeal. I am 20 years old, living off campus in a house in Boulder, Colorado. Last week i was playing "beer pong" a drinking game with friends, 14 to 16 people there at the time, in my backyard. A noise complaint was called in about my house and an officer drove down my alley and saw us drinking. My back yard is open to the alley due to parking spaces. I walked directly up to the officer and asked what the problem was. The following tickets or citations are what was given to me. crs section: 18-13-122 possession/consumption of alcohol by minor. 18-8-111 false reporting to authorities. And 12-47-901 sold/gave/procured alcohol to minors. On the false information charge i said i was born in 1984 instead of 1985 half out of confusion of what was going on. I had no identification on me because it was in my house and i refused to let them enter it. I have a court date on june first and have no idea what to expect, i don't even have a traffic violation prior to this. When i was given these tickets and jailed i was never read my rights at any point, and never given any breath tests. i had an empty keg shell in the yard with no tap on it. The shell was entirely empty, and all i had were cups with low amounts of beer left in them. My question is what all do these citations entail? what should i expect? could i get any of the citations lessoned or dropped entirely?

any and all information is greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back