Assault & Battery Unusual Felony Assault(B)trial GANGVIOLENCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles17

I need advice (time) concerning a criminal case , in which I was a complaintant that concluded one month ago, Took 1 year after positive identified arrest was made and several adjourments resulted in 'not guilty' verdict.... I would also like to describe how the DA(ADAs') represented me, and this case.. FOR SOMEONE WHO IS INTERESTED.

Strange and abreviated 911 recordings(not all of them)witnesses not supoenaed,Alibis that were vague... that were in favor of the defence were subpoenaed. I would like to speak about this.. CB reports that were not typed correctly... and my own CB report was written as "accident at home" this ADA should be listed as a game player and unprofessional.. Investigation was poor, and questionable. State Crime Victims Assistance that was also little help and this ultimately led to problems in workplace, and private life.

I am also aware that I can purchase these transcripts and voice recordings and I have names of City court officials to do this.

Why wasnt this case handled this way? Concidering it A GANGVIOLENCE ISSUE... Attackers were wearing gang colors, obsene and gawdy gold jewelry... and The fact that it happened in BROAD DAYLIGHT.

Although the Judge concidered this a credible, and my that is was found that lack of evidence... Being "not in the business"... I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR 3 DAYS AND NOT WITH IT FOR SEVERAL MONTHS resulting in Loss of vision, neck surgery, face, sutures and mental health counciling
Is this how the State Of New York Legal System works?? What options do I have and can I pursue in Civil Court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back