Unruly Work Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

savior406

I have worked for my company for over three years now. 2 years ago, there was an incident which required me to get an attorney. I was wrongfully terminated and was being sexual harrassed. Well months later i got my job back and still after a year, i am continually harrased. Not by means of sexual harrasment, but with stealing and so on. I have more then one time proved my innocence and it is getting rather tiring. If any money comes short, it is blamed on me, and i might not even be there. Our audit has been short the last couple of months and we were asked to do a drug test. Our company does not do random drug test, our new DM, said that when money is coming up short, its the employees who are stealing, and most the time they are probably druggies or alcoholics, who have to support thier habit. We were in shock that she would even think that of her crew. So yes in return we took drug tests, and we all passed. My store is in a neighborhood, of drunks and a society poor on money and everything else. And as a crew we have stopped many of customers stealing, but yet the company will do nothing about it. We for the past year, have had an abundance of people who drove off without paying for gas, and we finally went to prepay. So at least we are making some of our money back. Well last week our audit was bad again, again another drug test and now our loss prevention guy is in our store reviewing tapes and what not. The other day he made a comment, that we were all theives and that he was going to catch us. And besides telling us thier are customers who look at us, like we've done something wrong. We were asked a question, that we thought was bizzare, and no one really knows what everyone answer was, but the question is.. The comapny gives you 13,000 dollars in a check, who would you feel comfortable giving it to? And upon the answers that she recieved back the Dm would be able to tell of the stealing. So we are all beig accused of stealing, and our loss prevention manager and our DM keep telling us we are stealing and they have no evidence and we are loosing our minds. Please can you help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back