Unreasonable, Illogical Officers of Law: The Bigots we employ

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruthSayer

A cop visited my place of residence asking me if I dropped some items in front of somone's house. HE said the items were "disturbing" and "unnerving" The items he said resembled "witchcraft" which is protected by the consitution (religious freedom). He said the accusers were the witnesses and saw me do this. I said I didn't and there is no evidence linking me to this, just assumption. He said He didnnt have evidence proving I did this and no law was broken, DUH! He said if it happens again, I will be arrested for harassment. In other words, he believed hearsay, no logic or reason or proper investigation was conducted, just racist biased police work as usual.

Now, I dont sue in small claims. I sue in civil court correct? Do i sue the department or the cop himself. Where can I find his name besides visiting the station? Complex Litigation Docket, do I just go ahead and apply for that or what for a transfer? Either way I still pay 250 correct? Other than harassment, what do I sue for, religious discrimination, but then I would have to claim I did what i was accused of doing which isnt against the law. Should I contact a lawyer, or hire a lawyer, or is this case so good a lawyer would take it on contingency basis, or i would have to pay??

Now there was a minor involved that accused me of this uncrime isupposively comitted. I will sue her guardians for harassment now I can sue the kid too right??? I know the guardians are responsible for her, but my question is do I put her name down also. She is acrazy kid like her mother. Her mother is on meds, on disabiliyt, running the streets, the kid is just like her dilussional, crazy, makes things up.
Also this family has ahistory of making false accusations.
Lots of statues broken

Ill list them

Sec. 53a-8. Criminal liability for acts of another. (a) A person, acting with the mental state required for commission of an offense, who solicits, requests, commands, importunes or intentionally aids another person to engage in conduct which constitutes an offense shall be criminally liable for such conduct and may be prosecuted and punished as if he were the principal offender.
Sec. 53a-12. Defenses; burden of proof. (a) When a defense other than an affirmative defense, is raised at a trial, the state shall have the burden of disproving such defense beyond a reasonable doubt.
Sec. 53a-22. Use of physical force in making arrest or preventing escape. (a) For purposes of this section, a reasonable belief that a person has committed an offense means a reasonable belief in facts or circumstances which if true would in law constitute an offense. If the believed facts or circumstances would not in law constitute an offense, an erroneous though not unreasonable belief that the law is otherwise does not render justifiable the use of physical force to make an arrest or to prevent an escape from custody. A peace officer or an authorized official of the Department of Correction who is effecting an arrest pursuant to a warrant or preventing an escape from custody is justified in using the physical force prescribed in subsections (b) and (c) of this section unless such warrant is invalid and is known by such officer to be invalid.

Sec. 46a-58. (Formerly Sec. 53-34). Deprivation of rights. Desecration of property. Cross burning. Penalty. (a) It shall be a discriminatory practice in violation of this section for any person to subject, or cause to be subjected, any other person to the deprivation of any rights, privileges or immunities, secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of this state or of the United States, on account of religion, national origin, alienage, color, race, sex, blindness or physical disability.

(b) Any person who intentionally desecrates any public property, monument or structure, or any religious object, symbol or house of religious worship, or any cemetery, or any private structure not owned by such person, shall be in violation of subsection (a). For purposes of this subsection, "desecrate" means to mar, deface or damage as a demonstration of irreverence or contempt.

Any person who places a burning cross or a simulation thereof on any public property, or on any private property without the written consent of the owner, shall be in violation of subsection (a).
applied penalty to discrimination based on religion or national origin and added Subsecs.

by increasing the penalty to a class D felony if property is damaged in an amount in excess of one thousand dollars.

(a) All services of every state agency shall be performed without discrimination based upon race, color, religious creed, sex, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, mental retardation, mental disability, learning disability or physical disability, including, but not limited to, blindness.
(b) No state facility may be used in the furtherance of any discrimination, nor may any state agency become a party to any agreement, arrangement or plan which has the effect of sanctioning discrimination.
(c) Each state agency shall analyze all of its operations to ascertain possible instances of noncompliance with the policy of sections 46a-70 to 46a-78, inclusive, and shall initiate comprehensive programs to remedy any defect found to exist.
(d) Every state contract or subcontract for construction on public buildings or for other public work or for goods and services shall conform to the intent of section 4a-60.

Sec. 46a-58. (Formerly Sec. 53-34). Deprivation of rights. Desecration of property. Cross burning. Penalty. (a) It shall be a discriminatory practice in violation of this section for any person to subject, or cause to be subjected, any other person to the deprivation of any rights, privileges or immunities, secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of this state or of the United States, on account of religion, national origin, alienage, color, race, sex, blindness or physical disability.
(b) Any person who intentionally desecrates any public property, monument or structure, or any religious object, symbol or house of religious worship, or any cemetery, or any private structure not owned by such person, shall be in violation of subsection (a). For purposes of this subsection, "desecrate" means to mar, deface or damage as a demonstration of irreverence or contempt.
(c) Any person who places a burning cross or a simulation thereof on any public property, or on any private property without the written consent of the owner, shall be in violation of subsection (a).
(d) Any person who violates any provision of this section shall be guilty of a class A misdemeanor, except that if property is damaged as a consequence of such violation in an amount in excess of one thousand dollars, such person shall be guilty of a class D felony.
Thinking I might go ahead with this religious thing-seems like a better case. :) :) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back