Unlawfull Stalking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buaca1

I have been charged with unlawfull stalking , I am the national president of a orginisation that supports abused children and I have been targeted by a man that is obssesed with destroying the work we do and the he has a freind in the police that stops him being arrested for stalking or cyber stalking /bullying. The police raided my home and took my computer after this man gave them a video of a meeting we had across the road from the mans house with a group of fire twirlers, cutting a long story short this man threatened one of the fire twirlers a single mother that he would burn down her home so she made a protest at a park across the road from the complainents home, the meeting was recorded and the video was put up on our private group page on facebook, The claiment hacked into the page using a profile he stole from a close friend of his and copied the video and gave it to the police, previously to this I have made 12 police complaints for stalking to theft to vandalism and not one of these complaints has gone to investigation, yet in the previous 24 months this man has caused a rape investigation , he has caused governments departments to withdraw my clearance with working with children, he caused at least 4 cicl actions and has defamed me and my orginisation to others around the world, I cannot afford a lawyer and have to defend myself, I was in court yesterday and told the court I would be pleading not guilty, I believe the evidence is produced from a private video we had shared amongst a select group of friends and that no threats were made to this man, even though I have threatened him they were on other occasions and was when the police would not act to stop him... I have been studying law as much as I can get in and I am very confident that in fact the police are using me to expose one of their own who is assisting this man to escape conviction and to act innapropiatly...I have spoken with many people who have heard the arrest tapes and they all say that the arresting officer seems to want to see how this pans out, I was not asked to make any statement but I have made comapliants through our Criminal Misconduct Commision complaints that the senior detective involved is also head of a child protection unit is seen on a youtube video helping the claiment and the youtube clip is still there working with the claiment to be the first man in Australia to arrest a judge, the judge was a family law judge that ordered the man to supervised visitation of his daughter after the court was given a sworn affidavit claiming the mother walked in on the man masturbating beside his child, the magistrate has since been stalked and so has her family as this man makes you tube video after youtube video stalking and exposing hsi child, though under sect 121 of the family law act he was ordered to take these videos down he has refused and the police refuse to act to stop him...... I am in court on a civil matter with this man tomorow as I try to gain a order stoping him from using mine anf my childrens names on the internet and I am in court again on 12 of next month as again we go to conferance mention....... My case is in Brisbane but I have witneses around the world particually in Canada and engalnd and the USA, this guy is the XXXXXX of a group called XXXXXXXXXX that suggests they help children but all we have seen so far is that those that run it have questionable reasons why they have been told to stay away from their families, the guy that has had me charged his daughter was allowed to be taken from the country and no lives in korea, Some of the people that have been included in this complaint are politicians, very senior police, the human rights commsion, the FBI, the Federal police, The Criminal Misconduct Commsion, A senoir Australian of the Year, The RMCP, Interpol, and of course Queensland Police..... I am yet to consider damages but I first want this case heard I believe they may want to drop the charges but then that means all the evidence of the last 3 years will not be tabled, the police should have stopped this guy when we first approched them with hard facts and evidence because this guy is so Narcistic he addmitted to what he has done... this has cost me thousands in lost wages and loss of support for our orginisation as we are tangled up in legal matters.........

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest you address this when you get your day in court. In the interim, I suggest you stay far away from the "alleged victim", follow all court orders, maintain a low profile, obey all laws, and use your right to remain silent. It might also be a good idea to hire a barrister, or see if the court will appoint your legal counsel to assist you with your defense.

(I redacted information in your post to protect the privacy of others. Please do not use names or mention affiliations of others. Thank you.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back