Unjustifiably Fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

renzo91042

I am a bellman/valet who makes $4.25 hour. The hotel also provides transportation to the airport for pilots and v.i.p. I have been forced to drive the van at $4.25 hour while the van drivers stay at the hotel and collect tips that they keep. Van drivers make $7.50, but all of our drivers make over $8 hour. I have been constantly harassed and insulted in front of my guest and co-workers to try to force me to quit. That didn't work so my Bell Captain and the assistant GM started verbally assaulting me in front of guest and co-workers because I complained to other bellman making $4.25 hour about the unfair treatment. The company has allowed the Van Drivers to change their title Bellman/Valet which now makes it every one's responsibility to shuttle the pilots to the airport which could possibly keep you away from the hotel for up to and beyond 2 hours. My co--workers are allowed to abandon the bell stand which always forces me to do their job while they collect tips. Is this fair? Is this Legal? You can read in full detail in the 27 page complaint which turned my 2 day suspension to an unjustifiably termination. Thank you and have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back