Parole, Probation, Release Unjust treatment

Min.x

Jurisdiction
Louisiana
Does anyone know if there is a conduct code for parole and probation officers,for the way that they can talk to you and treatment

Being on parole is merely an extension of your imprisonment.

No,I'm a landscaper by trade and the season is coming to a end, I've enrolled into school for my GED and have been accepted into the diesel driving academy I was told that I can't attend because how can I pay my bills if I'm not working, my plan included a part time job, so what's the problem and how can I solve it

So

So your home becomes apart of jail

It isn't your home, its your carcass the state owns until your sentence has ended.

Many old time "cons" won't take or pursue parole.

The real "cons" don't want to be in the real world and still be locked up because they are "on paper".

But, you were told all the conditions and rules that a parolee had to observe.

You were issued books and pamphlets, given briefings, and had to sign your life away to walk out that gate.

Being on parole is worse than being in prison, for a real "con".

In prison, the corrections officers treat the inmates with respect.

A parole officer wears a gun, and doesn't have to be nice.
The parolee is the one that has to mind his or her "Ps" and "Qs".

Until your parole is terminated, or you're revoked, when the BIG, BAD BOSSMAN Parole Officer tells you to jump, you smile and cheerfully say, "How high, Boss Man?"

If you disrespect or disobey the BIG, BAD, BOSSMAN Parole Officer, you know what can happen.

You can make a complaint to his/her boss (supervisor). That may or may not be a good idea - be sure you have a very good reason for doing so. Your call.

I'm guessing a condition of your parole is that you remain employed. If that is the case, then taking time off to go to school may have to be deferred until you have served your probation.

I'm guessing a condition of your parole is that you remain employed. If that is the case, then taking time off to go to school may have to be deferred until you have served your probation.
Getting a part time job was part of the intended plan

Back