uninsured

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkey

hello i need advice i was driving north bound on a busy major street there are 2 lanes in both directions, a 20 year old came out of a side street going south he turned on the major street i was on making aright turn when making this turn he was to turn into the lane closest to him not the far left lane that i was in he never yeild or stoped before entering a busy street, he had no witnesses the officer refused to take statements from my witness stated this was a civil mattr between us to, and instructed the other driver to contact me with this insurance police number, he intially told the officer he had bristol insurance, but later called me with another name which i found out it was an broker and that the kid had several policies with the company for cancellations, but just got an 2007 scion covered which he was not driving he had a loaner from a dealer who was adding to his new car, now i am being told that he was not insured neither was the loaner from the dealer, he has broken he law driving unisured and there is nothing i can do for my damages, pls help need advice how can he get away with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back