Auto Loans ungrateful consumer

Status
Not open for further replies.

pawket

I purchased a 2012 Hyundai Sonata. The Purchase Agreement shows cost for vehicle $23,500. The MSRP shows $21,845. Under accessories and installments -0- is indicated on my Purchase Agreement. A sunroof was promised during the sales negotiations/under a seperate agreement? I took posession of the car the same day of purchase. I looked over my purchase agreement that night and sent my sales person an email regarding my question. Why the $1775.00 difference in price. As I began to read over the purchase agreement and the MSRP, I got upset. I wrote a letter to the finance person at the dealership asking for an explanation of the difference. He said that the difference was for the Sun Roof. If that was the case, I thought this amount should be indicated in my purchase agreement under accessories and installation. Instead of answering my question, I was told that the dealership worked magic to get me credit, a new car and that the xtra was for the Sun-Roof. My question, should it not be indicated on my PA?

I purchased a 2012 Hyundai Sonata. The Purchase Agreement shows cost for vehicle $23,500. The MSRP shows $21,845. Under accessories and installments -0- is indicated on my Purchase Agreement. A sunroof was promised during the sales negotiations/under a seperate agreement? I took posession of the car the same day of purchase. I looked over my purchase agreement that night and sent my sales person an email regarding my question. Why the $1775.00 difference in price. As I began to read over the purchase agreement and the MSRP, I got upset. I wrote a letter to the finance person at the dealership asking for an explanation of the difference. He said that the difference was for the Sun Roof. If that was the case, I thought this amount should be indicated in my purchase agreement under accessories and installation. Instead of answering my question, I was told that the dealership worked magic to get me credit, a new car and that the xtra was for the Sun-Roof. My question, should it not be indicated on my PA?

Without viewing all the documents involved, if what you say is correct, you might be correct.

If you are, so what?

I mean, if you're right, what do you want to do about it?

This link MIGHT be useful:
http://www.legislature.mi.gov/documents/publications/ConsumerProtection.pdf

This might also be useful:
http://www.michigan.gov/ag/0,4534,7-164-17337---,00.html

You gotta do your own research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back