Unemployment help

Jessica Rodriguez

Jurisdiction
Arizona
Can i ask the bank where my ex employer banks with to write me a letter, to help me in my unemployment appeal regarding the situation with the company I worked for and the issues with the bounced checks or the non sufficient funds in order to have evidence for my case in my appeal hearing?

You're free to ask and they are free to refuse (as they likely will).

Jessica's previous post:

Unemployment

You can ASK. I can't promise you that it will do any good, or that the bank will be willing to write such a letter.

(You should probably have put this in your existing thread instead of opening a new one, so everyone would have access to all the information.)

I have another question, as evidence is it a good idea to write down all the different check cashing places that my former employer would send me too cash my check and they would not cash the check? Or should I just mention it at the hearing or should I enter it as evidence?

I have another question, as evidence is it a good idea to write down all the different check cashing places that my former employer would send me too cash my check and they would not cash the check? Or should I just mention it at the hearing or should I enter it as evidence?
The check cashing places would be the folks to ask for letters regarding the NSF checks.

Back