undue influence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolli

my mother passed away last November. she always had a will, Every since I can remember.she ddivorced when my sister and I were young. retired 5 years early ( ford motor company ) she has 27 acres & new home. she had me as beneficiaryof her life ins.and she had a policy from ford that iI was supposed to receive. It had always been that way. she was 61 yes. old & cancer 6 mos. :is what doctors gave her. I was always all she had and she was really all I had( best friends ) anyway , I knew I! was to take the $ and pay off her house. she has 2 kids, 5 grand babies, 3 great grand babies now. She said for me to psy of the house because the grandkids will need it. I packed up my house and moved w/ her, she was sick, I left my kids, husband, everything and came 100 miles to stay with her. I got her she left,but I knew my life was starting here where she left off. Then my mom"s sister pops up last few months and my mom said she was her medical advisor, I said fine. then she ends up collecting my moms life ins. and $ for work ,we got no jewelry , we got nothing, she says estate is broke, she sold my moms car. the only ones who got anything was my moms sister and her 2 daughters. my mom had a time share and they got it. they never came around, my aunt is executex and she does not and has not spoke to me for this past year. I thought THATS who we dealt with, I need to see paperwork, where is moms $ ? she had 11,000.00 in her checking account ,and she had, the best health insurance. now I'm in a 300.000$ home with no way to pay for it, she was going to let them foreclose and it goes on and on. I do get the estate it says in her will . and if she left every thing she had to my aunt, why didn't she go on and leave her the mouse and land too? because it wasn't paid for? my moms kids got nothing from her, grand kids, nothing . also this is the 3rd person in our family she has pop up at the very end and took control, like this, we trusted her, my mother trusted her, and now it's plane to see...she's making a living out of everyone dying. I have my; other aunt who isn't well and she not allowed to talk to me or she said she will not help her any more, I'm afraid she's doing the same thing. someone needs to stop her.

Cool story.

I suggest you speak with a local attorney and see what he or she advises.

Otherwise, cool, but sad story.

Agree, speak to an attorney to protect any rights you might have in the estate. It's possible you Mom changed her will and/or life ins. beneficiary but maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back