Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse under influence. not driving

Status
Not open for further replies.

icanluz

Son inlaw on felony. Probation. Walking bck from store detain by local. Stating probation. Check search him on public street cuff him then proceed to his apt and staft searching w/o warrant. People in side 2 roomates n myself i was there fix a computer. Issue have my equipment. With me. Officer said to Another. Run warrant chk if clean let hlm go. Meaning me. Had no warrant decided to run field sobriety. Test did it 5 times said i was under inf. Of meth in there search they found pipes n some residue none in plain site. Demanded that i take a urine. Test i refused so they got warrent to take blood from time of detained to county jail 6hrs in cuffs
Never had any drug charges or dui. Was it legal for them to do it

Run with dogs carrying fleas, you get fleas, too.

Legal, sue them, find out.

As far as the probationer, they can search him anywhere, every minute, of every day.

That includes his doghouse, too.

Canines with fleas and meth pipes, fancy that.

Son inlaw on felony. Probation. Walking bck from store detain by local. Stating probation. Check search him on public street cuff him then proceed to his apt and staft searching w/o warrant.
Yeah, when you are on probation with search conditions (and they almost always are) the police can do that - even without a reason.

People in side 2 roomates n myself i was there fix a computer. Issue have my equipment. With me. Officer said to Another. Run warrant chk if clean let hlm go. Meaning me. Had no warrant decided to run field sobriety. Test did it 5 times said i was under inf. Of meth in there search they found pipes n some residue none in plain site. Demanded that i take a urine. Test i refused so they got warrent to take blood from time of detained to county jail 6hrs in cuffs
Never had any drug charges or dui. Was it legal for them to do it
They were in a place they had a legal right to be, they observed you and believed you to be under the influence of a controlled substance, obtained a search warrant to take your blood ... yeah, sounds legal.

So, what will the blood test say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back