Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Under Age Drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

keepbumpn2002

A few weeks ago i was walking a friend and his girfriend home. A cop stoped and made the girl get into the cop car because she wasnt 18 and it was after hours. The cop said that he could smell alchoal on one of us and my friend told the officer that he had been drinking. I was never asked,nor was i drinking. The three of us were taken to the plice station and i was given a breathalizer test three times. The first and third time it came up 0.00 and the second time it did'nt register. After i was given the breathalizer i was given a citation and my friend and i were told to go home. My question is, how could i be charged for this if i had passed a breathalizer and then was send home. I did not receive blood work or a sabrietity test. This happened in Pennsylvania

Last edited:
If the story went as you stated, this may have been a false arrest. You may want to speak to the prosecutor and have the charges dropped entirely. You may want to speak to an attorney -- who should probably consult with you on a free/contingency basis. It would seem that you might be able to get the charges dropped yourself with the prosecutor. If you do take care of things yourself, be careful of what you say and let them explain to you how it is that you received a citation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back