unauthorized use hlep!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

heidigurl

i let this guy use my car to go to the store and he never returned my car. i went to the police station where i was horribly talked to by the magistrate there. i was told that no unauthorized use warrent would be filed because the guy i lent it to was known to sell drugs. i was accused of being a crack head very loudly by the magistrate and also accused of trading my car for drugs. i had to wait almost 30 hours before i could file that warrent when there was another magistrate working. what i need to know is there any chance that my car will ever be found? are they even looking for it? when i filed that warrent did that go nation wide? why cant i file a stolen car repor? just because i let someone use my car for a hour doesnt mean that he can just have it, but according to the magistrate that was soooo rude it does mean exactly that. how can people get away with this? now i am stuck without a car and i have to go to court to prosecute this guy. i just want my car back. i fell that the police department isnt even looking for my car. is there any means to sue that magistrate for slander? her false accusations really make me mad and the fact that she cant proove anything that she said makes me even more angry. help ,me!!!:confused:

I'm sorry to hear about your car. What I'd like to know is why the magistrate might have made such comments. They don't usually happen out of the blue. I'm not saying that they are correct but it seems we are missing some information here.

Originally posted by heidi_gurl
i let this guy use my car to go to the store and he never returned my car. i went to the police station where i was horribly talked to by the magistrate there. i was told that no unauthorized use warrent would be filed because the guy i lent it to was known to sell drugs. i was accused of being a crack head very loudly by the magistrate and also accused of trading my car for drugs. i had to wait almost 30 hours before i could file that warrent when there was another magistrate working. what i need to know is there any chance that my car will ever be found? are they even looking for it? when i filed that warrent did that go nation wide? why cant i file a stolen car repor? just because i let someone use my car for a hour doesnt mean that he can just have it, but according to the magistrate that was soooo rude it does mean exactly that. how can people get away with this? now i am stuck without a car and i have to go to court to prosecute this guy. i just want my car back. i fell that the police department isnt even looking for my car. is there any means to sue that magistrate for slander? her false accusations really make me mad and the fact that she cant proove anything that she said makes me even more angry. help ,me!!!:confused:

I don't even understand why a magistrate is involved in this. At least in my jurisdiction here you just deal with the police in a case like this. Not even with a prosecutor, but definitely not with a judge.

You file your complaint report with the cops and then hope for the best.

Why did you speak to a magistrate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back