Unable to afford traffic ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaStar00

I just recieved a ticket earlier and explained to the officer i'm on welfare and have no money at all. I'm a single parent who just got a degree and can not find a job to save my life. I'm should be getting child support but the father doesn't pay that either. What would the judge do to me in court since I'm on welfare and can prove I get food stamps and medical. I'm in Ohio. I have no money and no bank account either.

You may not like the answer, but what does being on welfare have to do with preventing you from breaking the law and getting away with it? You broke the law and there are consequences for it. Continue to look for a job and become a safer driver. Good Luck!

I've been looking for a job and no one is hiring and they tell me i'm too over qualified cuz ii have a degree. Csn't find a job if no one wants to hire

Try temporary agencies, post your resume on Craig's list, use a recruiter - I am sure that your degree will have value out there in the job market! There are programs in your state that can help you with getting into the workforce. Find that information online - google it! What you cannot do is wait for things to come your way when you have mouths to feed and yourself to take care of. Somewhere along the line, you have to stop this vicious cycle of dependency. You need to provide for yourself and your little ones and cannot use the system as an umbrella for what has not happened to you ever since you got your degree . Stay positive and keep trying. Good Luck!

My resume is on everything you can think of careerbuilder, monster, and still no luck. My degree is in broadcasting and tv stations in ohio are not hiring or hiring for things I can not do like engineering. since I don't work having medical and food stamps helps out a lot. My son's father has 5 children and doesn't pay for any of them and i'm not the type to fight forever to get money. Thought about support kids but they take money out so i'm stuck using the system. The stysem just gives me food and medical not cash since i went to a 4 year school. Craigslist i really don't trust for jobs lot of scams and spam out there. Careerbuilder and monster are more accurate and even some of those jobs want expierence. But oh well bad economy with bad president.

There are jobs out there, you just do not want what is available. Having no money or no job is no defense to not paying a ticket. I suppose you probably have no insurance either? Do babysitting, apply at Target or Walmart, anything to get a job.

Wlamart and tagert will no hire me because i have a degree and i have no one to watch my son. I do have insurance if i am dirving my mother's car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back