Justice System, Police, Courts Un-envolved Attorney

Shari4777

Jurisdiction
Tennessee
I'm very frustrated. I've been trying to get in touch with my Grandson's Attorney since February. I've called. Left messages, sent a registered letter. He responses to nothing. I have a general power of attorney, which I sent him a copy of. I have now picked up my Grandson's phone. I have found evidence on the phone to show my Grandson was set up by his wife and her drug dealer so he couldn't get custody of their son. How do I get this attorney to talk to me.

I'm very frustrated. I've been trying to get in touch with my Grandson's Attorney since February. I've called. Left messages, sent a registered letter. He responses to nothing. I have a general power of attorney, which I sent him a copy of. I have now picked up my Grandson's phone. I have found evidence on the phone to show my Grandson was set up by his wife and her drug dealer so he couldn't get custody of their son. How do I get this attorney to talk to me.

Another person's attorney isn't required to communicate with you.
If you want your relative's attorney to have information that you believe could aid in his defense, make copies and send them to your grandson.

If you know something that would be helpful to your grandson, tell him, and ask him to pass it along to his attorney.

It might be the case that the attorney read your information and deems it to be useless.

I'm very frustrated. I've been trying to get in touch with my Grandson's Attorney since February. I've called. Left messages, sent a registered letter. He responses to nothing.

He doesn't have to. He's not your attorney.

I have a general power of attorney, which I sent him a copy of.

A POA NEVER obligates anybody to accept it. Besides, attorney-client privilege prohibits the attorney from discussing anything with you anyway.

I have now picked up my Grandson's phone. I have found evidence on the phone to show my Grandson was set up by his wife and her drug dealer so he couldn't get custody of their son. How do I get this attorney to talk to me.

Apparently you don't. Talk to your Grandson instead, as Army Judge has recommended.

Your grandson should be handling his own affairs with his attorney.

"Un-evolved attorney"?? What the heck is THAT? What is this attorney supposed to evolve into?

Back