Types of Motions

I emailed the county attorney a couple days ago and asked who is the POC to talk to if it's not him about getting bail back. How do I surrender him? I thought he was trying again. He went back to the halfway house last week. Made it a week and a half. He left Thurs. He said he got administrative leave for drinking. I know he used again. He has been getting money from this girl (his sister's sister in law) and she's been taking it from her dad (who just lost his wife a month ago to cancer). I have warned her twice now he's just using her and told her all the things he told me about her. She even said they haven't slept together and she's that obsessed with him. Oh well. She can have it. I feel bad if she's taking money from her dad.

But he took off last night and is at his friend's most likely getting drunk and high. His PO showed up at his mom's and is pissed and wants to get him sent back to KS to prison there. He's tired of dealing with him. So I have this feeling I'm going to lose that bail. The county attorney didn't answer me again. Obviously he doesnt care - that's money the court gets to keep.

I messaged him and said he won't see our daughter again and told his ex wife because she hasn't been letting him see the kids. He's been lying to his daughter and sober friends. He's smart enough to not have asked me for money. He knows that's done so he found this naive girl who should know better as her brother has been married to his sister for almost a decade. But she's an addict too and I guarantee she's started using again with him. (It's just weird that she's not even getting anything from him like sex or anything but she's giving him all this money. At least get something out of it).

Yes, the jig is nearly up. Funny thing, it always end this way.
Wash, rinse, repeat, but they never stop until they're dead or locked away in a cage.

Yes, the jig is nearly up. Funny thing, it always end this way.
Wash, rinse, repeat, but they never stop until they're dead or locked away in a cage.
He already spent three years in prison. Minimum security but still. Jail multiple times. He doesn't care. He never will. It's everyone else's fault always.

His mom said "How did he get this way?" I said you. I'm sorry but by you enabling him in his teenage years, always chasing him down in drug houses and pulling him from cars and never letting him fall on his ass he is entitled and thinks the world owes him. Oh I didn't say but the fact she always had him on a pedestal as her golden child out of the four that too.

He's gonna be in jail for at least 23 months if probation gets revoked and then whatever they sentence him if he gets found guilty for the robbery. Minimum 2 years there.

He already spent three years in prison. Minimum security but still. Jail multiple times. He doesn't care. He never will. It's everyone else's fault always.

His mom said "How did he get this way?" I said you. I'm sorry but by you enabling him in his teenage years, always chasing him down in drug houses and pulling him from cars and never letting him fall on his ass he is entitled and thinks the world owes him. Oh I didn't say but the fact she always had him on a pedestal as her golden child out of the four that too.

He's gonna be in jail for at least 23 months if probation gets revoked and then whatever they sentence him if he gets found guilty for the robbery. Minimum 2 years there.

The good news, is you have wised up.
You're wily, clever, and you're going to stand tough and strong.
Bully for you, and don't ever allow anyone to berate, bully, or abuse you.
Your kids are looking, and they will learn because their mother is a smart, tough, honest, clever woman.
That is all that really matters, your babies grow up to be good citizens.

Back